PDA

View Full Version : hunting in squamish??

bosshog
09-16-2013, 01:11 PM
I went up to squamish this sunday for the day to get some shooting in with the new gun! We went up the mamquam service road! we got up there to words the logging camp area and unloaded the ATV's there. There was a bunch of no shooting signs around the area so we went up a ways to the top of the mountains. Now i am not familiar with hunting in the region 2 at all. This year i wont be able to get anytime of to go for long hunts or to get out to are normal hunting areas(region 4 and 5). So this year im gonna be staying in region 2 and don't really have an idea on where good places are close by. If anyone could help out it would be very much appreciated!

bosshog
09-16-2013, 01:59 PM
And no i am not asking for any "honey holes" or your hunting spots, I would just like some friendly advice about areas in the region.

Gs31
09-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Plenty of nice deer towards Pemberton Valley.

bosshog
09-16-2013, 08:12 PM
I was looking at going up to Pemberton for a weekend, I have talked to a few people who have bin there but they where talking aout how they went 5 years ago.

albravo2
09-16-2013, 08:42 PM
pm sent. welcome to the area.

Gateholio
09-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Find timbered ridges with mature trees and you will find deer. Also edges of cut blocks, power lines, clearings etc.