PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for a hunting partner???

Roughneck Country
09-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Just saw this on another forum I follow:

I've been working with a team building a website
that will help hunters find people in their area to hunt with. Sort of like
"LinkedIn" for the hunting community. Given the number of posts here in the
mentor threads, I'm hoping that there is both a need and a user base here that
can help bring some life into this project.

The site is in VERY early
beta right now, but we need a few hundred people to check this out, let us know
where to expand features and generally decide if this is a good idea for the
hunting community.

Since we're pretty much at the beginning of hunting
season, it would be great if people could check this out for a few months and
see if it has use for them.

If you are interested and can help,
please visit http://www.huntclubber.com (http://www.huntclubber.com/)

It looks like it will be a great site, it is just getting going but there are a lot of people signed up and its free.
Looks like it will be a

FatBuck
09-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Cool, I hope it works!

Hightest
09-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Great idea

Cami
09-16-2013, 05:07 PM
awesome idea and the guy seems on top of thing. asked him to add goat and sheet for BC and 10 min later it was there

tacoma06
09-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Cool idea! Best of luck

Ghillie
09-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Why not give it a try

adriaticum
09-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Sounds like hunters going clubbing.

mikeman20
09-17-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm interested, due to a recent breakup with my now ex girlfriend I can no longer hint with her family. I think it would be pretty awkward haha.

olympia
09-17-2013, 10:22 AM
wanted: an unknown stranger deep in the woods with me who might turn out to be a man raper, please dont shoot me and leave my body in the woods to attract bears. just kidding, but still makes you wonder

adriaticum
09-17-2013, 10:24 AM
wanted: An unknown stranger deep in the woods with me who might turn out to be a man raper, please dont shoot me and leave my body in the woods to attract bears. Just kidding, but still makes you wonder

wtf??!!
--------

scott_karana
09-17-2013, 01:13 PM
wanted: an unknown stranger deep in the woods with me who might turn out to be a man raper, please dont shoot me and leave my body in the woods to attract bears. just kidding, but still makes you wonder
That's the whole point of this site. If you see that all of your current, trusted hunting buddies have gone out shooting with "Jeff", and said he was a good guy, how can they all be wrong?
You're not any worse off than trying friends-of-friends by word of mouth. Better off if anything.

Even if you don't know a single other hunter, why not find someone who lots of other hunters are friends with? Meet him a few times before going out, just like if you made "friends" with someone on this site. ;)

Sofa King
09-17-2013, 01:26 PM
wtf??!!
--------

even stranger would be those who replied to that ad.

olympia
09-17-2013, 07:20 PM
it was an attempt at humour some got the joke, some got scared, some got raped

Jelvis
09-17-2013, 08:23 PM
One hunter had requested a male partner who was physically strong, and in great shape and would be willing to help him make it up the mountain, yah see he broke his back on an earlier hunt with another fella while hunting rams a few years back.
The good news, he did find a willing partner and did get up there after a several long winded tries and on top of that when they reached the peak he got a good big horned ram out of it.
.. Hey! ---- Cymbal Crashhhhhhhhhh.

olympia
09-17-2013, 10:14 PM
One hunter had requested a male partner who was physically strong, and in great shape and would be willing to help him make it up the mountain, yah see he broke his back on an earlier hunt with another fella while hunting rams a few years back.
The good news, he did find a willing partner and did get up there after a several long winded tries and on top of that when they reached the peak he got a good big horned ram out of it.
.. Hey! ---- Cymbal Crashhhhhhhhhh.that's a good one jel...hahaha