PDA

View Full Version : Honey hole protection plan

whiteraven
09-13-2013, 12:19 PM
These are some ideas i have encoutered BY OTHERS protecting there hole not condoning. DO NOT USE BUT WERE EFFECTIVE.1 dont tell anybody about your hole works best dont take anybody OR LET THEM SEE YOUR HOLE. 2 out of chetwn a few yrs back this worked on us camped at river on way to tumble town blue chev truck backed into our campsite and cut down 3 moose. guess we were near his hole then pushed the jeep we used in to the ditch with his truck lots of wittnees reported to rcmp they said they knew exactly who did it but wouldnt do any thing about it. worried hole hider mite get punched out. 3 this works great told to me by my foreman at start of rd in to hole fall as many trees behind you once you start in min of a doz rite at the start bigger the better. cut as needed . 4 survey tape with signs no hunting or shooting in this area survey crew working . 5 blue hazard chemical barrels strewn all over area with clean up signs al over 6 BUT THE VERY BEST BEST . WAIT FOR IT some great hole hider welded small spikes to 12x12 plates and put them in puddles on the road just under the water they fit perfect couldnt see under water drove over 4 flats now HOW GREAT IS THAT 21 miles walk back to quenel . SO IF YOU FEEL YOUR HOLE IS IN TROUBLE DO NOT USE:???:

J_T
09-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Whiteraven, I haven't read any of your other posts, but from what I'm reading above, I suspect it's more than your hole that is in trouble. I'm thinking you have a synapse / neuro transmitter issue. I'd set up an appointment to get checked out. Unless your related to Jelvis, in which case this situation is normal.

LYKTOHUNT
09-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Whiteraven, I haven't read any of your other posts, but from what I'm reading above, I suspect it's more than your hole that is in trouble. I'm thinking you have a synapse / neuro transmitter issue. I'd set up an appointment to get checked out. Unless your related to Jelvis, in which case this situation is normal. Now that right there is some funny shit

BuckNaked
09-13-2013, 12:43 PM
wtf are you talking about? everything you have posted is either gibberish or unreadable, why are you clogging these boards with your useless postings?

cens
09-13-2013, 01:37 PM
These are some ideas i have encoutered BY OTHERS protecting there hole not condoning. DO NOT USE BUT WERE EFFECTIVE.1 dont tell anybody about your hole works best dont take anybody OR LET THEM SEE YOUR HOLE. 2 out of chetwn a few yrs back this worked on us camped at river on way to tumble town blue chev truck backed into our campsite and cut down 3 moose. guess we were near his hole then pushed the jeep we used in to the ditch with his truck lots of wittnees reported to rcmp they said they knew exactly who did it but wouldnt do any thing about it. worried hole hider mite get punched out. 3 this works great told to me by my foreman at start of rd in to hole fall as many trees behind you once you start in min of a doz rite at the start bigger the better. cut as needed . 4 survey tape with signs no hunting or shooting in this area survey crew working . 5 blue hazard chemical barrels strewn all over area with clean up signs al over 6 BUT THE VERY BEST BEST . WAIT FOR IT some great hole hider welded small spikes to 12x12 plates and put them in puddles on the road just under the water they fit perfect couldnt see under water drove over 4 flats now HOW GREAT IS THAT 21 miles walk back to quenel . SO IF YOU FEEL YOUR HOLE IS IN TROUBLE DO NOT USE:???:

I understand don't what but does mean this?

Rackem
09-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Yoda speak...

Muliechaser
09-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Ya, wow is all i have to say.
Think before typing. its just a bunch of words rammed togetherandthere is no punctuation. Sounds like a drunk guy i used to know.... Made no sence

Rackem
09-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Punctuation, spelling and spacing are important...if you want to be understood....

Jagermeister
09-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Yoda speak...
That's a good one. Funny Girl!

PointMan
09-13-2013, 03:17 PM
After clogging through the mire of gibberish, I got the impression that this guy isn't to be trusted, he's prone to sabotage to protect his own "private" piece of crown land. If that is in fact the case, God help him if the guy he pulls one of these stunts on gets their hands on him after. He could end up buried in his "Honey Hole"

rcar
09-13-2013, 03:18 PM
hole protection plan - dont tell anybody about your hole OR LET THEM SEE YOUR HOLE.

I think I finally decripted the post....

adriaticum
09-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Where is Gatehouse?

r106
09-13-2013, 03:21 PM
jeez whats the deal lately with all these stupid posts. Is it March already?

dingdongdenny
09-13-2013, 03:23 PM
i think he's related to clkm95 or what ever his name was, 6yr member and never posting much till now.

russm
09-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Cutting down a bunch of the biggest trees around after yourself would make for a lot of work to get back home afterwards.... :s

two-feet
09-13-2013, 04:45 PM
I will never open a thread by this angry person again

dana
09-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Soooo, let me get this straight, the very same people who were defending Jelvis' gibberish for 19 or more pages suddenly are saying Whiteraven is cluttering up the forum with the exact same postings???? How is it right for Jelvis but wrong for Whiteraven????

Rackem
09-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Soooo, let me get this straight, the very same people who were defending Jelvis' gibberish for 19 or more pages suddenly are saying Whiteraven is cluttering up the forum with the exact same postings???? How is it right for Jelvis but wrong for Whiteraven????

LOL Jelvis has charm, to some anyway, and has been here a long time, and this is a new person, unknown, and his CAPS make some people think he is angry, I don't think he is, but I do think he is new to an internet forum...so he irritates some.

If you don't like him, just use your IGNORE button...then you won't have to learn patience or tolerance...

Rhyno
09-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Whiteraven, I haven't read any of your other posts, but from what I'm reading above, I suspect it's more than your hole that is in trouble. I'm thinking you have a synapse / neuro transmitter issue. I'd set up an appointment to get checked out. Unless your related to Jelvis, in which case this situation is normal.

haha....I agree

Mishka
09-13-2013, 05:20 PM
I find Jelvis' posts easier to understand or at least read (when I read them). This one is just painful.

dana
09-13-2013, 05:21 PM
LOL Jelvis has charm, to some anyway, and has been here a long time, and this is a new person, unknown, and his CAPS make some people think he is angry, I don't think he is, but I do think he is new to an internet forum...so he irritates some.

If you don't like him, just use your IGNORE button...then you won't have to learn patience or tolerance...

I'm willing to bet, Jelvis and Whiteraven are one and the same. I also am willing to bet the other guy that stared the 19 page thread was also Jelly. Jelvis is the master pupetteer and many of you have been played. ;)

Rackem
09-13-2013, 05:25 PM
This guy is not Jelly. I am not sure about the other thread but I do know this guy is not Jelly.

dino
09-13-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm willing to bet, Jelvis and Whiteraven are one and the same. I also am willing to bet the other guy that stared the 19 page thread was also Jelly. Jelvis is the master pupetteer and many of you have been played. ;)
some say the same about you and I.

dana
09-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Have you ever met Jellystone? Rocko the Jocko? The Italian Stallion? The NorRiver King?

dana
09-13-2013, 05:29 PM
some say the same about you and I.

That's because they are right! ;)

frenchbar
09-13-2013, 06:00 PM
pretty sure whiteraven and old crow are kin ..lol

The Dawg
09-13-2013, 06:15 PM

Some say you and Jelly are one and the same....didn't you both join within a week of each other too? ;)

Cookie1965
09-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Ok I'll admit it. Me, whiteraven and Jelvis are all the same person.

Jelvis
09-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Whoa whoaaaaaa slow down, Jelly and the whiteraven are not in any way the same.
Jelvis is jelvis and that's what I Am. I'll throw you in a huge body slam thru the tarmack if you talk stupid about the jelman.
Talk like i'm standing right behind you and i'm listening to your mind games as you talk yourself into a heart break.
Jel (the Back) Attacker .. I'll turn you into a pretzel and spit you out. 3 2 1 yerdun

dana
09-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Some say you and Jelly are one and the same....didn't you both join within a week of each other too? ;)

I guess it's time to give up the game. I am Jelvis, the NorRiver Rocko Jocko.

Jelvis
09-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Dana hey your still the best darn muley hunter around these here parts and now the Cali King of 3-29B. Some great photos. You got some great threads to, over the many moons sharing on hbc so well.
I think you got punted from one site and landed in hbc field, and you made it a better site for that.
Your a great dad and a superb hunter.
Folks the only Dana we know lives near Clearvotter the jelman lives nor shore Kammy
Jelly nor shore Loops double boom wammy Mack 9 tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat

dana
09-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Whether it is the Louis Creek Louey or the Hefley Creek Heavy, he knows them all. The poetic tales, he's got them stored in that memory bank savings account. The King of the Loops, the Ruff an Tuff, the one and the only. JELVIS!!!!!

Gateholio
09-13-2013, 07:08 PM

Please read our rules about promoting illegal activities.

Steeleco
09-13-2013, 09:37 PM

I can tell you for a FACT they are not.