PDA

View Full Version : Looking for hunting partner, Tumbler Ridge/Chetwynd/Dawson Creek

TrickleCharger
09-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi all, I'm a fairly new resident of Tumbler Ridge and looking for somebody to hunt with in the area. I have done some deer hunting in the past but I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to moose and elk, so it would be great to team up with someone who could show me the ropes. That said I'm also fine hooking up with someone less experienced and figuring it out! I am working a 14x14 shift and wifey knows I'm not going to be around much during hunting season this year so my schedule is pretty open for days off. I have a truck and quads but I'm not afraid to hike either. I'll leave it at that before this starts sounding like a personal ad. Shoot me a PM if interested... thanks!

Bistchen
09-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Since this is your first post, dont be surprised if you don't get a response. If you had been a member on here before with numerous posts, your chances of finding a hunting partner will greatly increase. Simple sense. This is just some positive friendly advice. Good luck. Tonnes of hunters up there, in one of the best places to hunt in our country. You'll find some partners soon enough, if your committed.

Iron Sighted
09-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Sent you a PM.

TrickleCharger
09-13-2013, 11:32 AM
Since this is your first post, dont be surprised if you don't get a response. If you had been a member on here before with numerous posts, your chances of finding a hunting partner will greatly increase. Simple sense. This is just some positive friendly advice. Good luck. Tonnes of hunters up there, in one of the best places to hunt in our country. You'll find some partners soon enough, if your committed.

Fair enough, but I would hope if there's someone out there looking for somebody to hunt with they wouldn't dismiss me due to lack of posts on a message board...