PDA

View Full Version : Stolen shotgun near lilloeot

Tonyt29
09-08-2013, 09:30 AM
BEWARE OF STOLEN SHOTGUN

Hey Folks,
I was hunting up in the duffys near Lillooet bc. I left my shotgun locked in the trunk of my car and headed up the mountain with a buddy to spend the night up in the mountain. And as unfortunate as it is and probably the last thing you want happened to you, When we came back the next day my shotgun wasn't in the trunk anymore. Really strange as the car was locked and nothing else than the shotgun was taken from the car. These are the specs:

Model 870 Express
Remington Pump Action Shotgun
28" BBL VT 12GA
Serial #: RS54986F

Please keep an eye out folks. You can PM me here or get in touch with me via email; tonydtornedo29@hotmail.com if you have any info regarding this Shotgun. I'll attach a picture just so it can be used as reference. Cheers, Tony.

Edit: the website wont allow me to upload pics for some reason. But here is a link to see how the shotgun looks like:

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-870/model-870-express.aspx

stinkyduck
09-08-2013, 08:39 PM
There are scumb bags in the bush also! they should be used for bear bait!!!!!!!!!!

Tonyt29
09-08-2013, 10:33 PM
There are scumb bags in the bush also! they should be used for bear bait!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. But if life has taught me anything, Karma will come back and bite them in the ass. I guarantee you that. Stealing works only for so long.

Sofa King
09-08-2013, 10:39 PM
how did they get the gun out of your locked trunk?
and the car was still locked?
are you sure you closed the trunk?

I've heard it's a very bad idea to leave a vehicle unattended in many areas.
Anaheim lake area and others especially.
heard of guys coming back to vehicles completely destroyed.

Tonyt29
09-08-2013, 10:55 PM
I also thought it was really strange. Im positive the trunk was locked. I was with a friend. And left the car with him at times when I had to go to store and stuff. But I wouldn't accuse him of anything cause I didn't see nothing.

Drillbit
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a lead to me

Sorry to hear about the bad news