PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Mulie Buck.

M.Dean
09-05-2013, 09:22 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/thumbs/Bear_Tracks_and_Big_Mulie_Bucks_014_Medium_.jpg Well, I'm not real sure if there's going to be a picture attached here, but, I managed to get out a few weeks back with 2 of my Grand Kids, did some target practice, and both Kids did great! Anyways, on the Quad ride back to the house we turned a corner on the back road, and low and behold, this guy was sitting right in the middle of the trail!!! I bet we weren't 30 or 40 yards from him! I took about 40 pictures of him and a number of video's, after about 15 minutes we finally had to fire the Quads up and slowly drive towards him before he got his ass and horns off the road!!! There's a few more pic's in my Gallery, sure hope one of the Grand Kids can get him this weekend!!! I doubt he's going to stay alive until the middle of November for the rut? Some luck Hunters going to have a great day when this guy hit's the ground!

M.Dean
09-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Crap, just a thumbnail pic showed up! If you like, take a look in my Gallery for a couple of bigger pic's, thanks.

Caveman
09-05-2013, 09:27 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/thumbs/Bear_Tracks_and_Big_Mulie_Bucks_014_Medium_.jpg Well, I'm not real sure if there's going to be a picture attached here, but, I managed to get out a few weeks back with 2 of my Grand Kids, did some target practice, and both Kids did great! Anyways, on the Quad ride back to the house we turned a corner on the back road, and low and behold, this guy was sitting right in the middle of the trail!!! I bet we weren't 30 or 40 yards from him! I took about 40 pictures of him and a number of video's, after about 15 minutes we finally had to fire the Quads up and slowly drive towards him before he got his ass and horns off the road!!! There's a few more pic's in my Gallery, sure hope one of the Grand Kids can get him this weekend!!! I doubt he's going to stay alive until the middle of November for the rut? Some luck Hunters going to have a great day when this guy hit's the ground!

Not a bad looking deer

IronNoggin
09-05-2013, 09:45 AM
aYup, not bad at all...

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Bear_Tracks_and_Big_Mulie_Bucks_014_Medium_.jpg

kennyj
09-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Thats a beauty! Get the grand kids out there quick.
kenny

bcmulie
09-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Nice buck, Marv!

I'm up in your neck of the woods this week, working from the cabin during the day and bowhunting in the evenings. Blew a chance at a massive buck this evening - biggest bodied buck I've ever seen. Rack wasn't super tall or wide (maybe24"), but he had unbelievable mass.

If you're around this weekend maybe I'll drop by for a B.S. session.

M.Dean
09-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Nice buck, Marv!

I'm up in your neck of the woods this week, working from the cabin during the day and bowhunting in the evenings. Blew a chance at a massive buck this evening - biggest bodied buck I've ever seen. Rack wasn't super tall or wide (maybe24"), but he had unbelievable mass.

If you're around this weekend maybe I'll drop by for a B.S. session. Sounds good, I've got two Grand Kids coming up to go hunting, so Saturday morning we'll be hunting the roads and trails above the house, should be home around lunch both days. So yes, feel free to drop by for a coffee or a cold drink! What will you be driving, we'll keep a eye out for you?

bcmulie
09-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Sounds good, I've got two Grand Kids coming up to go hunting, so Saturday morning we'll be hunting the roads and trails above the house, should be home around lunch both days. So yes, feel free to drop by for a coffee or a cold drink! What will you be driving, we'll keep a eye out for you?

I'm driving a silver Toyota 4runner now. See you Saturday, and good luck to your grand kids!