PDA

View Full Version : Any bones/trim/waste? I'll pick it up!

Kayte
09-03-2013, 11:24 AM
With hunting season coming into full swing, I thought I'd once again put it out there that if anyone in the lower mainland/fraser valley brings home a deer/moose/elk/goat/etc and has bones, trim or 'waste' of some sort (any unseasoned old freezer burnt meat from previous years is great too), let me know before you toss it out!

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few people from this forum over the last couple years, and you have all been awesome in helping me stock up my freezer for my dog! I'll take any kind of ungulate meat scraps/bones (or old unwanted freezer burnt fish). The dog won't eat bear, but otherwise she's not picky, and I'm not squeamish! Head to hoof and everything in between, it's all fine with me.

I'm in the Vancouver area, but I'm pretty much open to driving all over hells half acre to pick up any kind of ungulate scraps that would otherwise end up tossed in the bush for the coyotes. because really, who wants to feed coyotes? ;)

Shoot me a PM, I'll give you my cell number, and whatever you've got, I'll pick up from you!

thanks in advance guys (and gals), and good luck on your hunting trips! :D

Kayte
09-12-2013, 07:56 AM
just bumping this up for anyone that had a successful season opening :)

Kayte
10-23-2013, 09:00 AM
bump!
hope everyone's having a good season so far :)