PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Valley Retriever Training Club 10 Single Series Fun Day

Somethings happening BB
08-31-2013, 09:26 PM
Fraser Valley Retriever Training Club is Hosting a 10 Single Series with Five Guaranteed Marks

Saturday September 21,2013- Start Time 9AM
At 26965 - 8th Ave Langley
Stakes
Puppy/JH
Derby/Senior/Master
Qual/Open
Preregistration cost is $10 per dog or register on the day for $15 per dog at 8:30 am
Please preregister by September 13, 2013
Send your cheque, along with a note stating what stake you are entering and the dogs call name to
Joanne Kinney
2887 184th Street
Surrey, B.C. V3S9V2
Direct and questions to either Joanne at zaniri@telus.net or to kasomor@shaw.ca
Come on out and have a lot of fun with your dog and meet some new people and if you are new to the game, there will people there that can help you out with any problem you have.

Kasomor
09-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Fraser Valley Retriever Training Club is Hosting a 10 Single Series with Five Guaranteed Marks

Saturday September 21,2013- Start Time 9AM
At 26965 - 8th Ave Langley
Stakes
Puppy/JH
Derby/Senior/Master
Qual/Open
Preregistration cost is $10 per dog or register on the day for $15 per dog at 8:30 am
Please preregister by September 13, 2013
Send your cheque, along with a note stating what stake you are entering and the dogs call name to
Joanne Kinney
2887 184th Street
Surrey, B.C. V3S9V2
Direct and questions to either Joanne at zaniri@telus.net or to kasomor@shaw.ca
Come on out and have a lot of fun with your dog and meet some new people and if you are new to the game, there will people there that can help you out with any problem you have.

This is going to be happening this Saturday!!

Come out and play with your retriever!!

Register on the day!!

If you've never been to a field event this is the place to start... it's not just for "test" dogs it is for hunting dawgs as well :mrgreen:

huntinnewbie
09-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Do the dogs have to be registered with the CKC or AKC?

Jimsue
09-18-2013, 10:59 AM
its not an official CKC event so I think you would be more than welcome..........providing you dont win

huntinnewbie
09-18-2013, 11:24 AM
LOL, we have an old (11 years) black lab. We think she is an awesome duck dog. What she is short on manners she makes up for in the field. never let us down or lost a duck.
She has not had any official training to speak of but is of the mindset that "I am a retriever, therefore I must retrieve".
Perhaps we will check it out.
Thanks for the info.

Danny
09-18-2013, 02:17 PM
Love to bring my 6 year old Lab out (one of your pups Jimsue) but she doesn't get along with other dogs .Ya I know, strange for a Lab, but for Pheasants and ducks i wouldn't trade her for anything !
May come out and see the show ether way

bopper
09-18-2013, 05:25 PM
If you're anywhere near the area, be sure to take it in, even if you don't have a dog to run. This will be a lot of fun with a great bunch of 'dog' people, and they'll all be more than willing to help you with any questions you might have.

Cdn-Redneck
09-19-2013, 05:09 PM
I am going to bring out my dog first event for both of us.