PDA

View Full Version : lac le jeune rainbow

joshdubois
08-29-2013, 08:06 PM
anyone been up to lac le jeune fishin? any tips? thanks

hare_assassin
08-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Getting genuine fishing tips from Kamloopsians is like pulling teeth from a hippo.

If I knew anything, I'd tell you, but I've fished there repeatedly and not caught a damned thing (despite all the "advice" I have received).

Oh, and don't be surprised at all if you get the stink eye from other anglers on the lake. Kamloopsians are really great people for the most part, but they turn into real grumpy pricks on the lake.

Sofa King
08-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Getting genuine fishing tips from Kamloopsians is like pulling teeth from a hippo.

If I knew anything, I'd tell you, but I've fished there repeatedly and not caught a damned thing (despite all the "advice" I have received).

Oh, and don't be surprised at all if you get the stink eye from other anglers on the lake. Kamloopsians are really great people for the most part, but they turn into real grumpy pricks on the lake.

do you tell other hunters where the big buck you've been chasing is hanging out?
or the directions and methods to your honey-hole that you worked so hard to find and figure out, and now are successful every year at?

I sure don't.
and the same applies to fishing.
i'll share info still, but sure don't give all the secrets away.
but on a small dinky lake like that with pissy little fish in it, I sure wouldn't be worried about helping a guy out.

throw the tackle/fly box at them.
something's gotta hit eventually.
and if they don't, then find a better lake.

joshdubois
08-30-2013, 04:13 PM
well thanks i will try my luck