PDA

View Full Version : hunting partner

jd73
08-28-2013, 10:46 PM
I’m looking for a hunting partner or any team i can join in. I used to have a hunting partner who had taught me a few years how to hunt then he moved to Cranbrook couple weeks ago so I have no partner to go with. I have a Moutain goat draw this year at Kamloop ( 3-16). I’m a straight asian man. I have family with 2 little angle girls. I live in Van. Give me a shout if you are interested to go with me or let me join with you. We will share gas and game meat like I used to do . I'm really new non HBC. Is that weird to find someone to go hunting....:confused:

Muliechaser
08-28-2013, 11:07 PM
*Is that weird to find someone to go hunting....:confused:
Depends on what is being hunted lmao

russm
08-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Lol "I'm a straight asian man" I found that part comical, check out the "hunting buddies classified" thread on here...

jd73
08-28-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm so sorry... wrong place. Does anyone know how to delete the post. Please help

russm
08-29-2013, 12:00 AM
Just leave it, might still attract some attention, you might get lucky with the other thread, no need to apologize to anyone. Welcome to the site.

Darksith
08-29-2013, 06:27 AM
oh Im sure hes gonna attract attention lol...

Good luck, lots of hunters out there, shouldn't be too hard to find someone to join ya.

Fosey
08-29-2013, 08:02 AM
Good luck. I am sure someone will contact you. Welcome to hunting bc

Burnabyred
08-29-2013, 08:26 PM
I too found the "straight" bit amusing and it got me thinking... If you were "not straight", then would hunting with another man be like hunting with your wife/girlfriend?! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

benttip
08-29-2013, 08:40 PM
hope ya find a partner down there..good luck on your goat hunt..take care

keithb7
08-30-2013, 12:50 PM
OP: Do you know where the goats are in 3-16? Have you done any pre-scouting? How many have you seen? Are you OK sharing your tag with your hunting partner who may or may not pull the trigger on a goat? Just kidding...Hopefully someone will step in and you'll have a great hunt. :-D

taper arrow
08-30-2013, 11:45 PM
I am looking for a partner to do some deer and elk hunting. If you like , give me a line and we try to arrange to hunt coming soon.

silvertipp
08-31-2013, 12:57 AM
OP: Do you know where the goats are in 3-16? Have you done any pre-scouting? How many have you seen? Are you OK sharing your tag with your hunting partner who may or may not pull the trigger on a goat? Just kidding...Hopefully someone will step in and you'll have a great hunt. :-D
yhis is a fast area what sub region do have i may be able to help you