PDA

View Full Version : To All The Bow Hunters On HBC...

hunter1947
08-24-2013, 05:08 AM
I would like to take a few moments to wish all the bow hunters the very best of luck for the bow season for 2013 that starts next Sunday one week days from today
I know I have lots of ideas on what I will be doing on the opening day of the bow season :wink:..

I am headed into my area for the for the 45th year to hunt another year maybe I will get what I am looking for and maybe I won't find what I am looking
for ???? if I don't to me it does not matter that much..

I won't shoot a smaller animal I will hold out for what I am looking for the saying goes if you shoot a smaller animal you won't be able to shoot a big animal and for me I will hold out for Mr big ,, shooting an animal for me is number two ,,number one for me is having a good time with friends in your camp this is what the hunt is all about ,,seeing there faces of happiness when they come back into the hunting camp with a game animal in the back of there truck this is number one to me :)..

I want to wish all you bow hunter the all the best of luck for the bow season and hope you get what animal you are looking for ,,looking forward to
your pictures and stories ,,shoot straight and be safe :)..

Muliechaser
08-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Words of a true hunter. But couldnt you have waited a few extra days to post this wayne . I allready cant sleep as it is lmao. Good luck
to you aswell wayne! And everybody else shootin the pointy stick. Gona be a good season i can feel it!

Mc

Brez
08-24-2013, 06:43 AM
X3 everyone. I, also am having trouble sleeping - that big elk keeps showing up.

hunter1947
08-24-2013, 06:57 AM
X3 everyone. I, also am having trouble sleeping - that big elk keeps showing up.

I hope you get that big elk good luck..

pronghorn
08-24-2013, 07:04 AM
Best of luck to you also wayne

Wade
08-24-2013, 07:38 AM
You're the type of hunter that I like to hunt with Hunter1947. Good luck to you, and good luck to all of you guys out there this year.

Badlands62
08-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Best of luck Wayne, can't wait til Sunday.....

Shooter
08-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Bow season tomorrow morning here Wayne :) I can't wait. This is my first time hunting with a bow and I am stoked. I'm not really going to be too concerned with arrowing a monster for my first but I would love a velvet buck. Good luck to everyone else.

Friday_30-06
08-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah good luck to everyone! I know I will be out there Sunday morning looking for a nice velvet buck too. I did some scouting on Wednesday in my area and got within bow range of 3 velvet spikes and one hard horn crab claw buck, should be a good year!!

coach
08-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Looking forward to the bow opener around here next weekend. Best of luck to all who are heading out!

andrewscag
08-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Well said. Good luck

HarryToolips
08-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Can't wait!! Fun is number one and I aint picky if the deer is a decent size I'll take er to fill the freezer a bit..

123.brewski
08-24-2013, 02:58 PM
You nailed it. It's all about the experiences you have , and the memories you create. Funny, I can't recall a lot of events in my life, but I remember almost every detail of every hunt. Hoping to experience my first elk kill this year with A bow. My good buddy has been nice enough to commit 3 days in the west koots to calling one in for me.
good luck to everyone. Get out and enjoy yourself .

hunterdon
08-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks Wayne! Like others have said, can't sleep too well. Mostly because I still can't make up my mind. Moose, elk, muley, whity, black bear? Maybe all. Now if I can just find that mountain that has them all.:-D
Best wishes to all!

jetboat jim
08-24-2013, 05:44 PM
good luck and happy hunting , ill be headed out on friday night . taking it easy this year

very good thread 1947

charr
08-24-2013, 06:21 PM
There is a baby shower/sex reveil on Aug 31. I told my wife that at 12 noon im leaving the party. She looked me with that wife look. All I said was Sept 1 hunting season...response was have a good time... I got a good wife...

uraarchr
08-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Good luck to all.Im heading out to Koots bowhunting elk on the 4 th .All the roads/bridges are out to my area,so itll be a scouting trip for 10 days.Anything'll be better than work."Take this job and shove it"
.........well for two weeks anyways.

.300WSMImpact!
08-24-2013, 10:02 PM
went on my last scout today I hope to get into the elk for the bow season, good luck to all!!

The Hermit
08-24-2013, 10:24 PM
Hey Wayne... I'll be passing thru your neck of the woods on Fri if you are around and want to meet up for coffee call me on the cell Fri morning, it would be good to see you.