PDA

View Full Version : Two Big Sheep skulls found near Spences Bridge

Rackem
08-20-2013, 10:07 AM
This is one of them....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p206x206/546051_10150779525095754_1289850576_n.jpg

Weatherby Fan
08-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Just curious if you know when it was picked up ?
Either way that's a dandy Ram !
Thanks for posting.
WF

Rackem
08-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Just curious if you know when it was picked up ?
Either way that's a dandy Ram !
Thanks for posting.
WF

Supposedly this year...

Brez
08-20-2013, 10:30 AM
WOW!! That was a nice ram

SKYLINE
08-20-2013, 10:47 AM
I was told that these were Cadonim rams. Beauty's for sure!!

One Shot
08-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Who has them now? The COs?

Weatherby Fan
08-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Not Cadomin. Spences bridge, its a great ram. Almost a record book ram. The back of the horns have chunks missing from fighting otherwise it'd be up there in the top couple. I only heard of one big one in spences being picked up but I know another big one was picked up 2 years ago from Kamloops.

I'm no Ram expert by any means but that doesn't make 180 B&C ?
WF

Weatherby Fan
08-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Wanna bet?

No need to bet lol.....I have a friend who has a Spences Ram that scores 181 and that Ram above looks bigger,must be the pictures !

358mag
08-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Not Cadomin. Spences bridge, its a great ram. Almost a record book ram. The back of the horns have chunks missing from fighting otherwise it'd be up there in the top couple. I only heard of one big one in spences being picked up but I know another big one was picked up 2 years ago from Kamloops.
Not Spences Bridge but close by easy 190+ class ram

Weatherby Fan
08-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Sorry mis-understood you, yes its 180+, I meant if it hadn't had damage to the horns(right at the second measurement) it'd be a top 5 ram, its a record book ram regardless, but its damn close to world record

OK thats helps I would have said 190 ish but again I'm no sheep expert,but have hunted around Spences abit in the past !
Just looked alot bigger than 180 ish !

Abashai
08-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Wow Wow Wow Wow! That's the stuff dreams are made of... well my dreams anyways... Thanks for posting!

BuckNaked
08-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Sorry for the newb question, but why were they turned over.

Ltbullken
08-20-2013, 12:28 PM
There is some good genetics there when you can find the rams in an open area. Now every sheep hunter will be descending on Spences Bridge... :|

Stone Sheep Steve
08-20-2013, 12:32 PM
There is some good genetics there when you can find the rams in an open area. Now every sheep hunter will be descending on Spences Bridge... :|

"Spences" could mean both sides of the river. One side is not open.

SSS

Rackem
08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
LOL I know at least one person going to that area..

Weatherby Fan
08-20-2013, 01:35 PM

Spences Bridge........BC's best kept secret for Sheep Hunting !

Rackem
08-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Spences Bridge........BC's best kept secret for Sheep Hunting !

Where the sheep lay out on the highway in plain sight in town...

Rackem
08-20-2013, 01:40 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/stevensml/hunting/sheep3_800x600.jpg Right by the highway

srupp
08-20-2013, 01:41 PM
LOL I know at least one person going to that area..

yes it will be me for another year of scenery...in 17 years never seen a ram close to 190...must still be doing it wrong..lol

steven

Rackem
08-20-2013, 01:42 PM
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p347/cxvalleyman/hunttrip08012.jpg

Rackem
08-20-2013, 01:44 PM
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p347/cxvalleyman/hunttrip08005.jpg

riflebuilder
08-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Very nice Ram no matter where it came from. Easily high 190's. I would be shooting no doubt

steveo32
08-20-2013, 05:05 PM
That'sy buddy in the second picture holding that hog Of a ram! Pretty much what any sheep nut dreams about!

MattB
08-20-2013, 05:27 PM
It didn't come out of the open area for hunting for those wondering.

Jelvis
08-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Thats the most massive ram I've ever seen, it's a true "MONSTER" Holy Moly Unreal.
Jel .. It's scarey .. What? It's a new world record or I'm Vanilla Ice .. Does BC have big sheep?

just hunt
08-20-2013, 06:19 PM
very nice where ever it come from.

BuckNaked
08-20-2013, 07:06 PM
It didn't come out of the open area for hunting for those wondering.

are you obliged to turn these in?

dana
08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
are you obliged to turn these in?

It is either that or let it rot where it lays. Would be sad to let the rodents have their way with that one.

BuckNaked
08-20-2013, 08:40 PM
It is either that or let it rot where it lays. Would be sad to let the rodents have their way with that one.

What does the government do with it.

Just so have this straight, the possession of any part of an animal not obtained through a legal hunt is prohibited, or with in an area where a legal hunt could take place?

Sorry but this isnt covered in CORE, in the manner of this context, or at least it wasnt in mine. How does collecting sheds be different than picking up an obviously aged skull of an animal that died in the wild? Im sure like most of the other laws that relate to firearms or hunting this one makes little sense, but can someone break this down for me please. I dont want to get caught with something I shouldnt have, and what is the correct procedure if i come across such a find myself?

Jelvis
08-20-2013, 08:48 PM
These two monster rams were found together dead, facing each other, they were so big and strong when they butted horns they both died of massive concussions.
According to the Spences Bridge Herald -- True or False?

Weatherby Fan
08-20-2013, 08:49 PM
The reality is Rams of this quality are HIGHLY sought after and people pay up to $250,000.00 to hunt Rams of this quality,
Poaching could/would become very common place if you were allowed to keep trophy's of this nature !

" oh look I found another one "

Some people/poachers will stop at nothing to have their name in print !

Jelvis
08-20-2013, 08:56 PM
People pay way more than a quarter mil in an auction to hunt these type of rams. Try double that. $500,000.00 or more.
This ram is massive beyond belief. No one can doubt that.
Jel .. The mass is amazing .. Prolly a world record contender.

BuckNaked
08-20-2013, 08:57 PM
The reality is Rams of this quality are HIGHLY sought after and people pay up to $250,000.00 to hunt Rams of this quality,
Poaching could/would become very common place if you were allowed to keep trophy's of this nature !

" oh look I found another one "

Some people/poachers will stop at nothing to have their name in print !

Ahhh, sorry wasnt making that connection.

dana
08-20-2013, 09:09 PM
The argument can be made about poaching but that isn't why the laws were made. Alberta has much bigger rams than BC and shed hunters can legally keep pickups. Back when the BC Libs first came to power, they made it illegal to pick up an part of a dead animal. They wanted shed hunters to pack these skanky stinky heads out of the bush and turn them in so the government could get something for nothing. They saw the $ that could be made at auction if they were sold off. What it did was flood the market and dropped prices to the point they don't really make much at all unless it is an absolute monster. The point could be made that they created a loop hole where a poacher can poach a ram, get caught, loose it and then buy it back dirt cheap. Has happened with under aged or under sized rams.

dana
08-20-2013, 09:13 PM
IMO a ram of this size should never be sold for the government to make a profit. It should be mounted and put on display so all of us can enjoy what is all 'ours'.

bc traper
08-20-2013, 09:17 PM
The thing is the Goverment has stated that there will be no more auctions What happens to it now

Jelvis
08-20-2013, 09:19 PM
This ram was so strong and muscular that when any ram tried to fight it by smashing horns this monster rams horns knocked the other rams horns right off it's head, according to the legend of the Spence Bridge News, people were seeing rams on the mountain with no horns left, and then it met up with it's match, and you know what happened, massive concussions and broken necks. (Believe It or Not?)

bighornbob
08-20-2013, 10:02 PM
The thing is the Goverment has stated that there will be no more auctions What happens to it now

The government has no money to get them mounted. So if a cape turns up from a highway kill the Wild Sheep Society will pay to have it mounted so we can use it at our banquet. And as others have said it's for all the people of BC to enjoy.

BHB

Jelvis
08-20-2013, 10:25 PM
The chiropractors in Spences Bridge have been working overtime ever since these two collossal rams were first seen by the locals, some had their jaws drop so low they had to get their jaws adjusted so they could close properly. Optometrists and eye surgeons were helping people put their eyes back in their sockets after they popped out when they saw these monster big horns. Jaw Droppers and Eye Poppers.
(Believe It or Not!)

250 sav
08-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Seen the picture of those rams a couple of weeks ago and was told where they were found and you can't hunt there for sheep.

sheepsheen
08-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Candomin mine rams.....Alberta

srupp
08-21-2013, 09:45 AM
hmmm the "look" for lack of better wording genetics make them look like Cadomin mine rams...many look like that and get that size...however they are more massive truck tire shape and don't look like Spenses Bridge sheep..shape seems wrong..or Im just seeing the youngsters..and even the almost shooters are much different than this bad boy..Steven

kennyg826
08-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Very cool looking! It's hard to imagine their mass, at least for me, until I see a pic like that. Very cool.

Goathunter
08-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Ashcroft/ish 203"

Jelvis
08-21-2013, 06:55 PM
The Spences Bridge Herald was saying this ram was a heavy hitter. This ram was challenged by an up and comer bighorn one day above the little town of Spences Bridge B.C. This ram they named Arnold, rammed the challenger so hard, he knocked the up and comer over a tall rock and it sailed over into the Thompson River. A steelhead fisherman on the river bank had to crouch down as the challenger hit the water and started to swim as fast as he could to the other side to get away. The fishermen said when the ram hit the other side of the Thompson River bank he dint even look back and was last seen running full speed over a hill, never to be seen again. I guess he dint want anymore of this old ram. The steelhead fisher looked up behind him and there was Arnold standing on the rock that the ram flew over, Arnold was shaking his head from side to side.
.. The fishermans name has been kept anonymous on his request
Believe It or Not!

Darksith
08-21-2013, 07:21 PM
where do you come up with this stuff jelly...

Moose Guide
08-21-2013, 08:02 PM
where do you come up with this stuff jelly...

"...He's an old hippie he don't know what to do, should he take a hit of acid should he smoke another doob. He's an old hippie..."

Weatherby Fan
08-21-2013, 08:15 PM
Ashcroft/ish 203"

Bingo We have a winner you got it !

frenchbar
08-21-2013, 08:26 PM
The Spences Bridge Herald was saying this ram was a heavy hitter. This ram was challenged by an up and comer bighorn one day above the little town of Spences Bridge B.C. This ram they named Arnold, rammed the challenger so hard, he knocked the up and comer over a tall rock and it sailed over into the Thompson River. A steelhead fisherman on the river bank had to crouch down as the challenger hit the water and started to swim as fast as he could to the other side to get away. The fishermen said when the ram hit the other side of the Thompson River bank he dint even look back and was last seen running full speed over a hill, never to be seen again. I guess he dint want anymore of this old ram. The steelhead fisher looked up behind him and there was Arnold standing on the rock that the ram flew over, Arnold was shaking his head from side to side.
.. The fishermans name has been kept anonymous on his request
Believe It or Not!
your the best jellyrammer ...:)

proguide66
08-21-2013, 10:22 PM
My money is on Alberta , the office looks exactly like the Albertan one in a few pics I have of them holding pick up rams. HOWEVER...I do know for fact a ram was picked up on my buddies ranch near Ashcroft a month ago which died in the fire there this year.Theyr calling it " top 5 ever".( no pics , but the ministry grabbed it)

houndsman
08-22-2013, 06:43 PM
The Ram was found dead by a fire fighter near Ashcroft .I was told that It scors 206 "

OutWest
08-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Was on that fire for a bit this year. Would have loved to been the guy who found that one.

IslandmanDan
08-22-2013, 10:04 PM
OMFG....-> I want one.

jml11
08-23-2013, 01:54 PM
The Ram was found dead by a fire fighter near Ashcroft .I was told that It scors 206 "

This I was told from a Ministry Bio that has held the horns in his hands, but he said 203" and was 11 years old. Also mentioned that the Region 3 bio had been watching this ram for a few years but then it up and disappeared until now. Thoughts are it died prior to the fire.

Jelvis
08-23-2013, 04:45 PM
The rams horns wouldn't look like this if the fire burnt him up wood they, lol, in a wild fire that hot, the horns wood be burnt too, so nice try of diversion. Spences Bridge folks.
Things burnt in a massive wildfire don't stay like these horns and cleaning wood not fix them so we know.
Jelly Bridge Suspended -- it's a ram, that's no bull.

srupp
08-23-2013, 05:18 PM
hmmm still think this is the wrong pictures...the overall mass and shape just isn't anything Ive seen , in person or photos..and seen some tremendous large rams...from Spenses..several in top 50..none look remotely like this photo however they do look exactly like many many Cadomin mine rams..oh well live and learn...srr

Apolonius
08-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Showing rams like that and naming places,doesn't do any good.Last year we had four short rams ,plus one given to a "successful"hunter from the island,although short in my opinion.Claimed it split the horn after the shot.After i seeing photos of it, i say bs major.So Rackem post the photos and a story,not places.Every one is destined for spences this year for the rams brothers.People in the know,know this rams.One of them was shot at by a young hunter but missed.In an open area i might add.I have seeing big rams there too ,but never said a word.mmmmmm

Weatherby Fan
08-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Showing rams like that and naming places,doesn't do any good.Last year we had four short rams ,plus one given to a "successful"hunter from the island,although short in my opinion.Claimed it split the horn after the shot.After i seeing photos of it, i say bs major.So Rackem post the photos and a story,not places.Every one is destined for spences this year for the rams brothers.People in the know,know this rams.One of them was shot at by a young hunter but missed.In an open area i might add.I have seeing big rams there too ,but never said a word.mmmmmm

Unbelievable hey.......that Rackem spilled the beans on Spences Bridge having a cpl of big rams........maybe we should ban her for life does that sound reasonable ! :confused:
On top of that she posted their pictures so everyone knows what they look like........dam her anyway ! she's gotta go !

proguide66
08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Holy shit , really?:roll:......now that you said " everyone is destined for Spences this year" you REALLY DONE IT , way to go !!!....:lol::lol:.......:roll:

GoatGuy
08-23-2013, 07:39 PM
plus one given to a "successful"hunter from the island,although short in my opinion.Claimed it split the horn after the shot.After i seeing photos of it, i say bs major.

Totally agree on this one. The whole situation is extremely disheartening and reflects extremely poorly on those involved. It's sickening really and the kind of arrogance displayed is what will close and reduce sheep hunting opportunities in BC.

The 'big ram' came from a no hunting area and the pictures were not supposed to be distributed to the public for a myriad of reasons, none the least the value of a set of horns from a ram that was in a no hunting area but could be 'harvested' and the horns sold.

Anyways, another disappointing thread on sheep hunters and short sheep shooters.

358mag
08-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Totally agree on this one. The whole situation is extremely disheartening and reflects extremely poorly on those involved. It's sickening really and the kind of arrogance displayed is what will close and reduce sheep hunting opportunities in BC.

The 'big ram' came from a no hunting area and the pictures were not supposed to be distributed to the public for a myriad of reasons, none the least the value of a set of horns from a ram that was in a no hunting area but could be 'harvested' and the horns sold.

Anyways, another disappointing thread on sheep hunters and short sheep shooters.
Think going to need Traffic control on highway 1 @ the Gold Pan come Sep opening so sad and there's no G-O to blame ........................:wink::wink:

mark
08-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Thats one spectacular ram for sure!

GoatGuy
08-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Think going to need Traffic control on highway 1 @ the Gold Pan come Sep opening so sad and there's no G-O to blame ........................:wink::wink:

hahaha, that ram was never in the gos but whatever. None of this is a big deal if people follow the rules, it impacts all of us when they don't.

No blame for a g/o on that one.

The discussion about getting an extra tag and exceeding the allocation is probably best left for another day and thread. It will certainly be a barn burner.

Rackem
08-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Jebus, Edited due to drama. Never again. I have seen massive sheep on the freaking highway, so whatever. Sorry to have offended.

The Dawg
08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
And it's threads like this that keep the sheep hunters from posting their kills.

I know of two beauties that were taken so far this year, and won't be posted up because of this crap.

358mag
08-23-2013, 09:38 PM
hahaha, that ram was never in the gos but whatever. None of this is a big deal if people follow the rules, it impacts all of us when they don't.

No blame for a g/o on that one.

The discussion about getting an extra tag and exceeding the allocation is probably best left for another day and thread. It will certainly be a barn burner.

Amen to that .......

Jelvis
08-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Boo Hoo go cry yourself to sleep haha. Intimidated Hey? lol.

primmed99
08-23-2013, 09:55 PM
why was the photo suppose to not be released

Rackem
08-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Apparently it inflames the criminals who lust after money. Sheep poachers. People who "meat hunt" and sell horns illegally. It's kind of like the gun laws, honest people get the tags or the PAL, criminals don't bother.

Gateholio
08-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Jebus, Edited due to drama. Never again. I have seen massive sheep on the freaking highway, so whatever. Sorry to have offended.

Don't worry about it. Some sheep hunters go a little goofy. :)

Nobody here can dictate to you what you can or cannot post (except the mods and thats only if you break the rules) so don't sweat it.

primmed99
08-23-2013, 09:59 PM
looks like Dan in that picture

Weatherby Fan
08-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Apparently it inflames the criminals who lust after money. Sheep poachers. People who "meat hunt" and sell horns illegally. It's kind of like the gun laws, honest people get the tags or the PAL, criminals don't bother.

Come on Ellen
tell them all the real reason you posted the picture of that ram that was from Alberta saying it was from Spences......come on tell them the truth..........that you own the Pub/Hotel at Spences Bridge !

blackbart
08-23-2013, 10:29 PM
I thought the Pub at SB was owned by some biker band and that they would put a bounty on all hunters that shoot undersized sheep??? They may even do a shake down on hunters that are cruising the highway on non-harley bikes or any other mode of transportation.

Srupp - for all of your VAST knowledge regarding pretty much EVERYTHING you seem to forget the base genetic source for the herd. Which btw is now on both sides of the river. Bighorns are not native to the area and came from Jasper - same genetics as Cadomin.

Those celebrating the huge "Cali" rams in Chasm and Kamloops Lake should also start to think about genetics and the influence of a horny rocky ram or two going on a walkabout from Spences.

primmed99
08-23-2013, 10:36 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/33b038i.png

Rackem
08-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Come on Ellen
tell them all the real reason you posted the picture of that ram that was from Alberta saying it was from Spences......come on tell them the truth..........that you own the Pub/Hotel at Spences Bridge !

You got me!

Jelvis
08-23-2013, 10:47 PM
I seen dat guy somewhere b4, who dat? That ram has to be the biggest ram ever found b4. Incredibubble. I think it's got to be fake, carved out of wood cuz the rams neck wood have to be as big as a 45 gallon barrel. That is mind boggling.
Jella-hue-mungis

proguide66
08-23-2013, 11:13 PM
And it's threads like this that keep the sheep hunters from posting their kills.

I know of two beauties that were taken so far this year, and won't be posted up because of this crap.pffft , I'll post two in less than a week , *****:mrgreen:

Ourea
08-24-2013, 12:00 AM
pffft , I'll post two in less than a week , *****:mrgreen:

Bold statement...... but if anyone can back it up its you.
Good luck on ur odyssey Steve.
Safe travels.

Apolonius
08-24-2013, 05:28 AM
I was not offended at all.Simply trying to say that stories like that create high expectations.The old seasoned sheep hunters still get excited but also they know spences is not a walk in the park.The ones with the high expectations due to stories or photos are a little more gung-ho.And after a few days/trips to spences comes desperation.And wishful thinking ,the worst enemy of the sheep hunter takes control.And short rams come in to the picture,and sheep hunting in such a great area will be in jeopardy like the goatguy said.So rackem i meant no harm.My point is let them cut their teeth slowly and... painfully.Dont give them the whole set just like that.

Rackem
08-24-2013, 06:35 AM
So following the logic chain here:

Post pics of large animal that died of natural causes>amps up legal hunters who will only be disappointed when they don't get a giant> they cry and quit hunting forever.

Or Post pics of large animals>excites poachers>more animals are poached>less sheep for everyone

Gateholio
08-24-2013, 06:49 AM
So following the logic chain here:

Post pics of large animal that died of natural causes>amps up legal hunters who will only be disappointed when they don't get a giant> they cry and quit hunting forever.

Or Post pics of large animals>excites poachers>more animals are poached>less sheep for everyone

It's like how watching TV turns everyone into drug addict serial killers, or owning a 30 round magazine for your rifle will turn you into a school shooter. :)

Rackem
08-24-2013, 07:05 AM
Yeah or letting your kids run around in bathing suits inflames pedophiles, or a woman dressing sexy provokes a rapist...

sheepsheen
08-24-2013, 07:13 AM
This thread has totally derailed

Rackem
08-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Sad to say yep. Sigh...

frenchbar
08-24-2013, 07:28 AM
time to take the signs down I guess:mrgreen:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC46_EuAz_lFzee9a9FqH58OJaRG-PKU_Ajr6wwtCanN54ZtQ4wouldnt want to flood the area with hunters.. by the way I know where the big CRANKERS are ...info wont be cheap:wink:

Weatherby Fan
08-24-2013, 07:45 AM
time to take the signs down I guess:mrgreen:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC46_EuAz_lFzee9a9FqH58OJaRG-PKU_Ajr6wwtCanN54ZtQ4wouldnt want to flood the area with hunters.. by the way I know where the big CRANKERS are ...info wont be cheap:wink:

Ok I'll give you the spot to a 190 clean typical and throw in the new 240wby.......?

frenchbar
08-24-2013, 07:52 AM
^that's not gunna cut the mustard ...lol

frenchbar
08-24-2013, 07:56 AM
ok ..their right there..standing on the grey rocks over looking the river ..send some ammo with the 240

Weatherby Fan
08-24-2013, 08:05 AM
ok ..their right there..standing on the grey rocks over looking the river ..send some ammo with the 240

Ok the deer is in one of the few draws that carries water when your looking for sheep ? know which draw yet ?
I seen him there while scouting sheep in the last week......forget the ammo that Weatherby shit is to dam expensive !

frenchbar
08-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Ok the deer is in one of the few draws that carries water when your looking for sheep ? know which draw yet ?
I seen him there while scouting sheep in the last week......forget the ammo that Weatherby shit is to dam expensive !I was there yesterday...stay off my mountain lol

proguide66
08-24-2013, 08:33 AM
This thread has totally derailed
Great , now 'good comedy' is labeled as 'derailed' !!! Lol. I need this shit to entertain me at gas stops en route north ! Lol

Apolonius
08-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Well Rackem after your explanation and the pedophile,or the woman that dresses sexy,i have seeing the light.I promise to change my ways.I will not join the line up of all the hunters that supported you.Not a line up person.By the way i dont blame them at all.With those doe eyes you could convince the devil to pray.And Proguide you are a lucky snake in the grass ,and good luck.Hope you post some good stories,,,,,,,,no photos though.LOL

Rackem
08-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Haha no need to change anything at all.. It's a free country, you have your pov, which is valid. I am simply trying to understand. Perhaps I'm a tad slow. :)

Thanks for the compliment. :)

rides bike to work
08-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Sheep guy are

WEIRD

OutWest
08-24-2013, 11:38 AM
If nothing else, having people flood an area because of some internet pictures and talk will serve as an easy excuse for some sheep guys who can't connect.

Rackem
08-24-2013, 11:40 AM
If nothing else, having people flood an area because of some internet pictures and talk will serve as an easy excuse for some sheep guys who can't connect.

ahahahaha! oooohh owch, low blow

heith proulx
08-24-2013, 12:19 PM
I would like to thank her for posting the pic if she didn't a lot of us would never have got to see it. Were it came from dosnt matter as long as it was a B.C ram it is great to see and we should be proud that it was from B.C. For all those people out there bashing her well maybe she should have just said B.C ram o WELL get over it she was nice enough to share she is probably counting the days down like the rest of us. I have hunted the Spencers area for along time there is no secret spots there and if you think you got one well there is another guy or girl out there who thinks the same just a matter of time to you spot each other through your spotting scopes. This is a big reason why so many of us don't share pics of game and places to many babies. For all of you that o I will drive down the highway spot one and go get it good luck your mind will change when you realize it is no easy hunt there. So thank you again for sharing the pic.