PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of Bushcraft Canada / Work Wear Canada??

russm86
08-19-2013, 10:22 AM
In my search for some Meopta products I ran across a site for a business called Bushcraft Canada under the URL www.workwearcanada.com. Has anyone had any dealings with this guy or know of someone who has? Looks like he is an online only dealer as I can't find any address for a store or anything. By the phone number it looks like he's in the Okanagan area some where. Maybe I'm paranoid but I just have a bad feeling about ordering things through "online only" businesses I have never heard of and can't find any other real information on... Thanks for any info.

BernDawg
08-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Only what I've seen on line but he looks pretty legit. Here's his contact info from the Fallkniven website:

Westwear Industries
2085 K.L.O Road
Kelowna
BRITISH COLUMBIA V1W 2H9
CANADA
Phone: +1-250-868-0131
Fax: +1-250-868-0135
E-mail: paul@workwearcanad (paul@workwearcanada.com)

SMLoops
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
I have bought MORA knives from work wear canada, never had an issue with them. They are pretty good about processing orders same day as long as its not to late, and usually you get the parcels pretty quickly as well.

The Hermit
08-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Talk to Paul... great guy. He is my distributor for Fallkniven etc. Alternatively, I can get you pricing on anything in his line thru VantagePoint Outfitters.

BromBones
08-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Sure do. Pretty good to deal with.

He supplies the Swanndri wool coats and shirts that I use, as well as Swazi clothing. I've directed a few people here to his site looking who wanted some of the Swanndri stuff, maybe they'll chime in.

the_longwalker
08-20-2013, 11:39 PM
He has a youtube channel 'workwearcanadacom' is his channel name. Seems legit.

Hodaka
08-21-2013, 07:49 AM
I used to buy wholesale from him when I ran my knife and outdoors business. Good place to deal with. As mentioned, you can also get his lines through dealers like Vantagepoint.