PDA

View Full Version : New hunter saying hello!!

cgizen
08-18-2013, 08:55 AM
I have been a member on here for a little while now and thought I should say hi. I received my core the other week and picked up my hunter number, now got my fingers crossed that my pal shows up soon. I took the core with my wife and our 14 year old, we have always enjoyed the outdoors and it will be nice to have a new way to enjoy the outdoors. Getting to fill our freezer with food that isn't all full of hormones and antibiotics is a plus too.;-) We have two more little ones at home that are already showing a lot of interest in hunting as well, so who knows, maybe in a few more years we will have a family of hunters. It doesn't seem to be an official rule here but I thought I would share a joke I found and got a chuckle out of.

Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too.

"Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something ... but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground."

After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it.

A little while later one hunter said to the other, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!"

"Yeah, but we're getting farther from the truck," the other added.

GotaGun
08-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Welcome to HBC

A good clean joke!

Weatherby Fan
08-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Welcome to HBC,great to see the whole family involved.
Good luck this season
WF

hunterdon
08-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello and welcome. All great reasons to hunt, and very nice to see it a family affair. Looking forward to reading your first hunting story. Shoot straight and best wishes!!!