PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Arrows.....

mots
08-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Im looking for some Beman Blackmax 300 series at 11.7gpi...... I have searched the island high and low and have come up with nothing!

Any thought?

If not these what else could I use?

Muliechaser
08-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Ebay my friend . Or any bow shop that may carry them will prob express ship for you.

Mc

Bowzone_Mikey
08-13-2013, 09:16 AM
them are pretty stiff and heavy arrows Most shops would order them as the 340/400/500 are the most common spines ... but I have used a couple of online shops to get the hard to comeby stuff ...

I have used the following ebay seller in the past and was happy.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beman-Black-Max-MFX-300-Arrows-Black-4-Vane-W-O-O-Full-Length-1-dz-A732-/271140823551

these are uncut so you will hafta get em cut and inserts installed ... I personally would strip the vanes as well
but there is a line on em anyway

Also I am fairly convinced the Blackmax line has been disconued by Easton/Beman ... so if you like em ... buy a few dozen

mots
08-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the help! I guess this is another noobie question but can I change to a lighter weight and spine stiffness? What will that do? I understand I would have to resight my bow any risk of damage or injury? Im competent with my set up and how it works but the arrows are throwing me for a loop!

Riverbc
08-14-2013, 06:46 PM
http://beman.com/wp-content/uploads/ShaftSelector_Beman.pdf

Ranger95
10-07-2013, 06:44 PM
A lighter spine stiffness will create a more fishtailing action as the arrow flies. If you're shooting an 80lb bow with a 29" draw, chances are that you'll need a stiff arrow just to keep it on target. With a properly spined arrow out of the way, you then need to consider the weight and carbon hunting arrows generally weigh between 7.0 gpi and 11.0 gpi. You can go heavier or lighter but sacrifice speed or power. A properly weighted arrow should be able to fly fast and deliver a solid thumping upon impact. All of which is 100% up to you, which is the beauty of bowhunting.