PDA

View Full Version : Marion Lake Peace Region

rohall77
08-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Hi guys,
I am planning on flying in to this lake for an August moose hunt. A friend's grandfather suggested it as he hunted there 20 years ago. Anyone hunted there recently?

monasheemountainman
08-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Isn't that right near sitkanni river outfitters? You could probably quad into there from the airstrip. I could be wrong though

just hunt
08-09-2013, 08:21 PM
the buffalo hunters have turned it in to dump. i first was in there in 1990 it was a beautiful little spot and we got a nice 10 point moose but a long pack back to camp. went back in last year and was totally disappointed by all the garbage and damage left behind from the late season buff hunters. any questions pm me.

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
08-09-2013, 09:43 PM
the buffalo hunters have turned it in to dump. i first was in there in 1990 it was a beautiful little spot and we got a nice 10 point moose but a long pack back to camp. went back in last year and was totally disappointed by all the garbage and damage left behind from the late season buff hunters. any questions pm me.

Your just plain arrogant if you blame it on the last season hunt !!!! That's a fact jack!!

just hunt
08-10-2013, 05:30 PM
didn't say it was last seasons hunt JACK. but the assholes that can pack in that many propane bottles beer bottles and whiskey bottles shouldn't have there hunting privileges taking away if they can't pack there crap back out with them.

and to cut rings in all the trees right there at the cabin . what a bunch of lazy *******s .

Jhoefels
12-17-2022, 08:56 AM
IS the cabin open to stay in or do you have to book/reserve it?

Rotorwash
12-17-2022, 07:53 PM
I think that cabin burned down years ago