PDA

View Full Version : 3-32F goat draw carpenter lake

lawergs
08-06-2013, 10:45 PM
novice hunter and new to area any info would be appreciated.

gutpile
08-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Ha Ha Ha ..... First post !

Whonnock Boy
08-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Don't mind him, he has no filter. However, he does have a point. You may want to elaborate with some personal details to entice members to want to help you. Maybe tell a joke, which some here feel is part of the introduction, and a necessary one at that. You're not the first to be flamed for a blunt, uninviting first post, so don't take it to heart. I do not know the area myself but, surely someone here does. Hopefully they are willing to help you out. If not, get out there and make the best of it. Did you do a search here? I'm sure I have seen other threads regarding the draw you have. Good luck....

604redneck
08-07-2013, 01:00 AM
google earth

Darksith
08-07-2013, 07:28 AM
if I knew the area I would give you a hand...find the point of access via google earth, and get your boots on the ground. Hopefully someone will help you with a starting point or something. If you are local, get out there and find a spot to glass before you commit, if thats not an option then just commit and see what happens. Good luck, we all need to start somewhere, and starting with a goat is a great way to prove to yourself that your up to the task.

Gateholio
08-07-2013, 08:08 AM
I don't have the maps in front of me, so not sure which is area F, can you post a map or something? Don't mind the hecklers.