PDA

View Full Version : The "other" site banned me :s

russm
07-21-2013, 04:08 PM
So after seeing someone mention "big shots bc" on here I decided to check it out, except I can't see anything without registering, so I did, now when I try and look at something I get a message popping up saying I'm "banned" and it will be lifted "never" wtf? Could it be because in the where did you hear about us box I put "HBC" lol it's ok I prefer it here anyway, was just curious what the competition had to offer and that aint much......

Sofa King
07-21-2013, 04:21 PM
guess you aren't "bigshot" enough to qualify.
haha.

what is it?
a hunting site?
the name sounds like it's obnoxious as hell.

russm
07-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Yeah another hunting forum, if I'm not mistaken a couple of the constantly banned people from here started it....

Sofa King
07-21-2013, 04:28 PM
how on earth did they come up with such a stupid name?

russm
07-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Probably something to do with making 1100 yard shots on deer etc.....

warnniklz
07-21-2013, 04:40 PM
If they consider us the shithead kids at the back of the bus... I'd rather be here

russm
07-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Haha a lot of the threads are the same as here...

d6dan
07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Probably something to do with making 1100 yard shots on deer etc.....HaHa.Thats funny!..:wink:

dingdongdenny
07-21-2013, 06:08 PM
well before everybody jumps on me. as usually happens here ,i post stuff on there before i will post here because
they don't jump down your throat."I did it better, I was first,blaa blaa blaa".I didn't post on here that i tagged out
because of the a$$hats here.If you don't like it there don't like it there don't go.period.....

I still come here because there are a still a few good posters left (emphasis on a few).

russm
07-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Lol I didn't even have a chance to "go there" I signed up for the site and was "banned"

Sofa King
07-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Lol I didn't even have a chance to "go there" I signed up for the site and was "banned"

that right there shows that's it's a bullshit site.

what things got them banned from here?
how are a bunch of guys that got banned better than the place they were banned from?
and the fact that they would ban people just because they are hbc members makes them seem like a bunch of whiners.

fuzzybiscuit
07-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Haha a lot of the threads are the same as here...

Most of the good threads that start on here will be on there within a few hours. If you're not allowed on here but want the HBC experience you can get it all on BSBC. A better name for the site would have been "Copy Cats".

It's also a great place to hang out if you're into "man hugs" and "snoodling".:-D

russm
07-21-2013, 06:40 PM
that right there shows that's it's a bullshit site.

what things got them banned from here?
how are a bunch of guys that got banned better than the place they were banned from?
and the fact that they would ban people just because they are hbc members makes them seem like a bunch of whiners.

Im not %100 if that's why but it didn't make much sense to me, it appears to be run by Jeff and his sidekicks....

solo
07-21-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't even want to find out what "snoodling" is. Yikes!

russm
07-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Maybe the gf will "snoodle" me later lol

sarg
07-21-2013, 06:47 PM
well before everybody jumps on me. as usually happens here ,i post stuff on there before i will post here because
they don't jump down your throat."I did it better, I was first,blaa blaa blaa".I didn't post on here that i tagged out
because of the a$$hats here.If you don't like it there don't like it there don't go.period.....

I still come here because there are a still a few good posters left (emphasis on a few).

X2 on that one,

fuzzybiscuit
07-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Maybe the gf will "snoodle" me later lol

If your GF has the "parts" to snoodle, I feel sorry for Ya.

russm
07-21-2013, 06:50 PM
If your GF has the "parts" to snoodle, I feel sorry for Ya.

Haha yeah probably shoulda thought about that one :p

ncurrie
07-21-2013, 06:57 PM
X2 on that one,

x3!!! I like the other one better because it doesn't have duallie over there!

fmcleod
07-21-2013, 07:00 PM
x4!!!!! It's a way better place for us newbies.....we don't get bullied and treated like idiots,

Gateholio
07-21-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm very happy there is a "other site"

We've hardly had to do any "modding" here on HBC since it started up, as the high maintenance people are over there and not spending their time being disruptive on HBC. ;)