PDA

View Full Version : First Boat (Lower Mainland)

Aheny
07-16-2013, 08:48 AM
After living away in Alberta for 16 years, and moving back to the coast a couple of years ago, I have finally been able to buy a boat, got a 24' Campion Sunbridge Sedan. I am interested in any tips you guys have on gear, affordable moorage (I do have a trailer, but a spot for the summer/fall would be nice), fishing spots/gear in the area.

Definitely interested in getting to know anyone that is laid back, enjoys fishing/hunting, and doesn't mind chipping in on the fuel (350 volvo and a 9.9 4 stroke). I am 37, married, with kids.

betteroffishing
07-16-2013, 10:27 AM
im 40 , married with a grown daughter , allways interested in a salt water trip. i have lots of gear , just a bit too small a boat to go use it , id be happy to let you use my tackle and rods / reels for a while to test your interests and after using it if interested id sell it for a mutually agreed upon deal . also interestyed in being invited out for a salmon trip or two , but dont have a ton of experience on the chuck. funny thing is first time out i caught a marbled red/white spring which weighed in at something just shy of 20 pounds , since then , nothing. begginers luck. ill send you a pm and if interested give me a call .