PDA

View Full Version : Trail Cam Pics - A couple young fellas

Angus
07-14-2013, 10:59 PM
I checked the trail cams today and saw that these young fellas have been hanging around lately.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/moose_25.JPG

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/Elk_14.JPG

buford19
07-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

ukeehunt
07-15-2013, 12:59 AM
Great pics! Stoked to go check my cams soon

BiG Boar
07-15-2013, 06:21 AM
that second moose might end up just being a spike fork! Good shots!

browningboy
07-15-2013, 06:40 AM

Second one is an elk, dark though

Angus
07-15-2013, 03:07 PM
So, in amongst the animal photos I also got a photo of a trespasser. Some guy walking along the trail got his photo taken. Looks like he was scouting. Dunno if he saw the trail cam, but he left it alone.

Landowner's daughter (my access contact) has no idea who he is. Recall, that this is private land posted with signs of No Trespassing and No Hunting (without permission).

What do you do with a guy like that?

Mikey Rafiki
07-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Post his picture on HBC and offer a reward for capture...

Angus
07-23-2013, 11:13 AM
It turns out the guy (the trespasser) is a biologist who has the landowner's permission to be there. I might have to talk to him and see if we can share info/trail cam photos and help each other out.

Glad I didn't jump to the wrong conclusion and post his face all over the world wide web. I was pissed off when I saw him on the photos and wanted splash his photo all over the web, but that little voice said, "Just hang on until you get the full story." I'm glad I listened for once

ElliotMoose
07-23-2013, 11:27 AM

Second picture is a young bull elk. (edit: whoops, didn't see that someone pointed that out!) Lame to hear about the trespasser, maybe forward a picture to CO's or better yet put a little sign up where it appears he would have entered from with a picture of his face on it saying p*ss off?! I can't understand how some people see no hunting or trespassing signs and just turn a blind eye!

Angus
07-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Second picture is a young bull elk. (edit: whoops, didn't see that someone pointed that out!) Lame to hear about the trespasser, maybe forward a picture to CO's or better yet put a little sign up where it appears he would have entered from with a picture of his face on it saying p*ss off?! I can't understand how some people see no hunting or trespassing signs and just turn a blind eye!

Elliot, that's what I was thinking too until I found out he was a bio with owner's permission