PDA

View Full Version : Your plans for the upcoming season

Fella
07-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Muliechasers thread about elk got me excited for the fall, and I always enjoy hearing about the hunts other people have planned so what are your plans for fall?

My season starts August 16 with the private land only black bear hunt in region 8. I have 400 acres to hunt on in. I also have tentative plans for a week long mule deer and white tail hunt, just haven't decided where yet. Also looking forward to waterfowling. My buddy and I have some big plans for our setup this year. I can hardly wait!

Steeleco
07-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Hum, plans?? Yup I'm gonna hunt and hunt lots. Yeap that's it!!

squamishhunter
07-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Take my bike and go scope out a good place on the wet coast to deer hunt since I'm draw-less

adriaticum
07-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Fall will be a time for fishing and hunting

riflebuilder
07-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Bears, more Bears and then some more Bears, with some Elk, Moose, goats, Deer and sheep thrown in for good measure.....Ok maybe a few birds too.

moosinaround
07-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Scouting already, north salmon trip in 2 weeks, early season moose hunt, caribou hunt, then come back to hunt elk. Then a couple late Oct/Nov whitetail/ mulie hunts, and end with a late season elk cow hunt up north again. Of course there is a moose calf season in there, and ditch chicken season as well!! Busy as usual!! Moosin

Moe.JKU
07-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Opening day i will be up in keromeos, as me and my friend have to conquer that place after we rolled of a cliff last year.

Oct 4 to 14 i will be in region 5-12 for a shared moose hunt. Looking for 2 moose, and what ever else we see, caribou, wt, MD.
My friend also got a november kamloops draw can't remember the dates but i was going to go up with him for that.

And of course every weekend its open i will be chasing geese and ducks all winter. Got a field last week of season last year that worked good. And i have been asking farmers like crazy all off season. Got two new fields to try out, one i can only hunt fridays and sundays though.

And i will do some weekend trips in wack.
Fishing the vedder till then and oct 4 pretty hard.
Might need to pick up another freezer.

Darksith
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Our group got lucky so we will have our annual hunting trip around kamloops again this year with 2 bull draws. I will have a new baby at home, so the out of towners will have to fend for themselves with me making day trips out there with the little guy (3 years old) to check in on them. After that I will hopefully get to fill my november doe draw and then shut it down until the january bison hunt. Gotta save up my credits with the wife this year because of the pregnancy. Ideally we have freezers full of moose, so all that remains is getting out there a bit in november. Can't wait, I am really hoping to fill a deer tag with my little guy in tow, will be his first successful hunting adventure at age 3.