PDA

View Full Version : mission bylaw update

fowl language
07-04-2013, 02:45 PM
mission mayor and council have tabled the firearms discharge bylaw. they have agreed to work with the bcwf to rehash the bylaws to allow hunting. nothing was said about the problem they have with slob shooters but I feel confident that we can work something out. they want to work with use to make it a safer place. I feel this is the best news we could possibly get. anyone with suggestions they would like to see please email me at dlvid@telus.net so I can print them out and give them to council. we did this as a team and I am positive we can do this again when the next bylaw change comes about. you that tended this meeting should realize what a good job you have done and how we can affect decisions by law makers by showing up. good job all, give your self a pat on the back..thanks for showing up....dale

russm
07-04-2013, 03:16 PM
I didn't attend the meeting because of work but I wish I could've, I lived in mission for the first 22 years of my life (I'm 27 now) and basically grew up in the forests out there, I don't see there being all that much you can do about the slobs other than a manned gate that opens and closes at a certain time at the problem area(s), if you're not out when the gate gets closed you're screwed! And this is coming from someone that hates gates going up.

solo
07-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks for stepping up to the plate on this, FL! Appreciate the work you have put in to get this favourable outcome.

Mr. Dean
07-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Good news, lets see where it goes.