PDA

View Full Version : Looking for hunting partner in Kamloops area...

russm86
07-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey, due to recent events, like friends moving and such, I'm finding myself short on hunting partners so just putting this out there to see if anyone else is finding themselves in this position and maybe looking for a hunting partner as well. I'm 27 year old male, pretty fit, non-smoker, no drugs, no alcohol abuse etc. Have a good 4x4 and a new quad, also willing to hike just don't care for it when I'm hunting alone, hence why I got the quad. Fairly successful hunter but definitely not a know it all, not a trophy hunter though I wouldn't mind a few trophies. Get weekends off and extended long weekends and try to take at least one week long hunting trip out of region every fall. Also have a travel trailer for hunting trips. PM me if you're interested and we could meet up and get to know a little more about each other first...

swampthing
07-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Kamloops has some great outdoorsmen around. I lived there all my life up to a couple years back. Great deer hunting and moose arent to hard to find either. If you think of it pm me in the fall. I come down for a big wall tent hunt camp with my old local buddies in november. You will enjoy it there.

BearStump
07-04-2013, 08:43 AM
This sounds like the scam on Plenty of fish. The 5'3" model that is a welder loves to hunt and fish, and drives her own 1 ton diesel looking for companionship.

russm86
07-04-2013, 10:04 AM
LOL. Yea, I'm no female... or a model...

Darksith
07-04-2013, 01:20 PM
You should of added...I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol...hunting spots that is. Man, I'd have no problems going out with ya, but my problem is that my wife is gonna have our 2nd baby in sept so Im not much use this year. We always get outta kammy for a 2 week hunt every year, this year we got lucky and get to go north end of january for the 2 weeks which give the baby some time to settle in before I take off thank goodness. Anyway if you wanna go for some day trips I'd be more than willing, always happy to meet new peeps and make new friends. I have a side by side that we could go out in, or you could join us on our adventure into the rockies next year if it all works out