PDA

View Full Version : Statlu Creek FSR

Sasqman
06-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Anybody ever have any luck getting a key from Tamihi logging for the gate to this road? Its the main fork to the left at 15km on the way up to Chehalis lake.

Brew
06-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Probably wont be able to. I do a lot of work for them and as long as there is equipment up there the gate will be locked. We can thank all the people who don't respect other people's things for that. Last year they cut a gate up woodside and burnt up one of their machines.

limit time
06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Probably wont be able to. I do a lot of work for them and as long as there is equipment up there the gate will be locked. We can thank all the people who don't respect other people's things for that. Last year they cut a gate up woodside and burnt up one of their machines.

I saw that...I was wondering what happened. I figured it cought on fire while logging.

limit time
06-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Anybody ever have any luck getting a key from Tamihi logging for the gate to this road? Its the main fork to the left at 15km on the way up to Chehalis lake.

You can access that also by going up Norrish creek. The main gate is open everyday, but I closes at a certain time. There is a number you can call if you get locked in...that's if you have cell service.
Back in the day I would do the loop to avoid coppers and there road blocks at the Sasquatch.