PDA

View Full Version : Huntfest 2013 Cancelled

italhunter
06-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know why Huntfest was cancelled this year?

Bowzone_Mikey
06-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Yup ... couldnt secure some stuff in time ...

want more info? Inquire to the Co-ordinators directly instead of asking on a site that has nothing to do with the event

high and to the right
06-10-2013, 11:27 AM

want more info? Inquire to the Co-ordinators directly instead of asking on a site that has nothing to do with the event

I thought that this site had everything to do with hunting and huntfest is a hunting product related question. I thought it was a good question for this site.

digger dogger
06-10-2013, 11:31 AM

Ohhhh, a bit pissy today? haha

Bowzone_Mikey
06-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Not Pissy at all ... Huntfest is co-ordinated and put on by the same people that brought you Wild Tv ... Not the people that brought you Huntingbc.ca

so instead of looking for rumours etc... why wouldnt anyone go straight to the source for a definative answer.

Steelwheels
06-10-2013, 11:51 AM
....So There....!!!

G.A.
06-10-2013, 11:57 AM
lol..cranky...dont dare talk about hut tv or anything not 100% related to this forum...hillarious
never seen someone get their head bit off for a simple conversation question before..lol...no wonder thats the rumour online about here...lol, seem more than a rumour

moosinaround
06-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Coffee mikey, have your coffee!;)

Ron.C
06-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Not Pissy at all ... Huntfest is co-ordinated and put on by the same people that brought you Wild Tv ... Not the people that brought you Huntingbc.ca

so instead of looking for rumours etc... why wouldnt anyone go straight to the source for a definative answer.

lighten up Mikey, maybe he didn't know who holds it.

italhunter, here is the link to the website officially cancelling huntfest 2013

http://www.huntfest.ca/

limit time
06-10-2013, 01:10 PM
So...no non related questions to be asked on this site? Ok...

bighornbob
06-10-2013, 01:10 PM
They are not a sponser of the site so you cant talk about it. On a separate subject, Costco has the Merino socks back:):)BHB

Bowzone_Mikey
06-10-2013, 01:12 PM
They are not a sponser of the site so you cant talk about it. On a separate subject, Costco has the Merino socks back:):)BHB

But rumour has it those Merino socks are infested with Asian moth eggs ...

Bowzone_Mikey
06-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Biggest problem with the internet and text is that tone is completely lost on people ... A simple invite to get hold of Ryan or Scott if they want more info as to why Huntfest was cancelled Canada wide this year (3 locations)

But I understand when someone would rather have facts floating around other than rumours ... How people would see that as being pissy ... As I have heard a bit of the rumour mill already with respect to Huntfest ... and Its barely reconizable

Darksith
06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
well thats why we have all sorts of people on things like HBC...some are in the know more than others, and this is a valid place to ask a question because not everyone knows where to find certain info, so going somewhere that a lot of different people gather is actually a great place to ask a question...and yes tone can be put into texts, your tone was pissy mikey ;)

want more info? Inquire to the Co-ordinators directly at xxxxxx

if you left it at that you wouldn't of seemed pissy

Gateholio
06-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Bowzone Mikey does not speak for HBC.

You are more than welcome to ask questions or discuss hunting related events on HBC. We've had several threads on huntfest here already.

I don't know why it was cancelled but someone on HBC may know.

bigneily
06-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Coffee mikey, have your coffee!;)...lol... that made me laugh.

Good2bCanadian
06-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Love my Costco socks. Wearing them right now.

Bowzone_Mikey
06-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Bowzone Mikey does not speak for HBC.

You are more than welcome to ask questions or discuss hunting related events on HBC. We've had several threads on huntfest here already.

I don't know why it was cancelled but someone on HBC may know.
Never once did I say or even imply that I spoke for HBC ... Simply pointing out that HBC has nothing to do with the organization of the Huntfest shows across Canada and perhaps it would be better to pose those questions to the organizing party rather than here if one would like a straight answer.

Gateholio
06-10-2013, 03:42 PM
When you give direction to not make inquiry here, someone may get confused. Just a clarification.

pipe-it
06-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Seems like a legit question to me

r106
06-10-2013, 04:06 PM
so has anyone inquired about it and know? Too bad it's canceled I quite enjoyed it last year

Steelwheels
06-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Monday??.... It must be Monday??

Sitkaspruce
06-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Holly crap guys, get outside and relax.....it only a little less than 2 months until you can shoot something for the wall/freezer.

Wow, all this for a simple question.....

Cheers

SS

leadpillproductions
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
lol so does anyone know lol

italhunter
06-10-2013, 08:12 PM

I was on the huntfest site and it announces the cancellation but doesn't give a reason why. It's really not important enough to me to track down the coordinators for an answer. I logged on here for a quick browse and it crossed my mind that someone here may have the answer.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Take my advice. Go out tonight and get laid.:-D

.330 Dakota
06-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Holly crap guys, get outside and relax.....it only a little less than 2 months until you can shoot something for the wall/freezer.

Wow, all this for a simple question.....

Cheers

SS

No kidding eh,,,sounds like its the wrong time of the month over there...lol

betteroffishing
06-10-2013, 10:02 PM
still bitter over the sound thrashing christy clarke laid on his beloved dippers . everything is a bit sensative for some people right now. tooooo funny:twisted:

browningboy
06-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Someone needs to mellow out, holy moly

REMINGTON JIM
06-10-2013, 10:44 PM
still bitter over the sound thrashing christy clarke laid on his beloved dippers . everything is a bit sensative for some people right now. tooooo funny:twisted:

LMAO ! No Down Payment go down for the count AGAIN ! Wish they would just pack up and get the PH*CK out of BC ! :-D JMO RJ

Ringo 7MM
06-10-2013, 11:53 PM
PETA and ANTI-HUNTERS had it cancelled. Go figure EH!

Mr. Dean
06-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I haven't seen Christy for a while now,,,,,,,, is she still sportin' good?

One Shot
06-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Send all non related questions to Bowzone_Mikey............ he will direct you to the proper agency and people who have the answers.

Steelwheels
06-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Never once did I say or even imply that I spoke for HBC ... Simply pointing out that HBC has nothing to do with the organization of the Huntfest shows across Canada and perhaps it would be better to pose those questions to the organizing party rather than here if one would like a straight answer.

And this is the Best you can come up with for an Apology......?

urbanhermit
06-11-2013, 12:25 PM
it only confirmed my opinion of a regualr on this site!

Steelwheels
06-11-2013, 01:06 PM

Not sure... Did you have a hands on Experience ??

Might want to quiz Ruger #1....

BiG Boar
06-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Wow BZM. What is wrong with you!?? Telling someone who asked a question to go to the source? You're such a terrible person....

Maybe take a self appointed time out for like a year or something, or write an individual apology letter (in hand writing - mailed) to every single member on this site.

My bet would be, if you did get a hold of the hunt fest people they would feed you some bs short worded answer telling you it was cancelled due to something like economic conditions.

ruger#1
06-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Wow BZM. What is wrong with you!?? Telling someone who asked a question to go to the source? You're such a terrible person....

Maybe take a self appointed time out for like a year or something, or write an individual apology letter (in hand writing - mailed) to every single member on this site.

My bet would be, if you did get a hold of the hunt fest people they would feed you some bs short worded answer telling you it was cancelled due to something like economic conditions.
It was cancelled due to Mikey's bad bad attitude. Shame on you Mikey.

ruger#1
06-11-2013, 01:27 PM
She still looks like a bed of roses to me. That women is hotter then a red hot chili pepper.

The Dawg
06-11-2013, 01:27 PM
And the mob mentality that pushed a lot of members away continues.

BZ posts a legit response- instead of asking here and getting rumours, why not go to the source and ask directly?

And then the bashing starts and political views and the election results come into play in order to bash him for this?

What a crock of shit.

Its been said before- Marc, this site is getting away from your original view. Time to rein people in.

ruger#1
06-11-2013, 01:30 PM

BZ posts a legit response- instead of asking here and getting rumours, why not go to the source and ask directly?

And then the bashing starts and political views and the election results come into play in order to bash him for this?

What a crock of shit.

Its been said before- Marc, this site is getting away from your original view. Time to rein people in. Wow. Look who is callin the kettle black.

adriaticum
06-11-2013, 01:34 PM

What a crock of shit.

Its been said before- Marc, this site is getting away from your original view. Time to rein people in.

If people always went to the source; and always knew the source, this site wouldn't exist.
There would be no need to exchange information, share ideas and ask questions.

The Dawg
06-11-2013, 01:35 PM
If people always went to the source; and always knew the source, this site wouldn't exist.
There would be no need to exchange information, share ideas and ask questions.

I have no issue with the original question asked. I have an issue with the jumping down BZ for his political views? How's that related at all?

adriaticum
06-11-2013, 01:37 PM
She still looks like a bed of roses to me. That women is hotter then a red hot chili pepper.

Lol, are you, or are you not, the father of CC's son?

Bowzone_Mikey
06-11-2013, 01:42 PM
ok ok ... I just got off the phone with the organizers ... I aint gonna drop names because then people accuse me of dropping names .... But the real reason Huntfest was cancelled was the fact that the Mayan Calender said we were not supposed to live this long, Pam Andersons titties are fake and an asteroid was passing us by last week ... let alone come the 23rd of June when the Moon will be the closest to earth this year, its gonna mess up cell phones and a solar flare will ground all aircraft untill dec 22 2016.

is that a better response?

bassplayer
06-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Nope Mike. Post a link so we can see for ourselves lol. Pams titties are fake?

adriaticum
06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
I have no issue with the original question asked. I have an issue with the jumping down BZ for his political views? How's that related at all?

Well I don't see any politics here.
Perhaps because I'm new in town.
Mikey's response was a little bent to the left, but hey it's not TGIF every day.

Philcott
06-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Pams titties are fake?

Fake is a bit harsh......................they're more synthetic than fake.

adriaticum
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Fake is a bit harsh......................they're more synthetic than fake.

Does that reduce recoil?

Steelwheels
06-11-2013, 01:54 PM
ok ok ... I just got off the phone with the organizers ... I aint gonna drop names because then people accuse me of dropping names .... But the real reason Huntfest was cancelled was the fact that the Mayan Calender said we were not supposed to live this long, Pam Andersons titties are fake and an asteroid was passing us by last week ... let alone come the 23rd of June when the Moon will be the closest to earth this year, its gonna mess up cell phones and a solar flare will ground all aircraft untill dec 22 2016.

is that a better response?

Says Who........

Gateholio
06-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Perhaps if anyone learns the actual reason for the cancellation they could start a new thread.