PDA

View Full Version : Guns Stolen from Garag in Fraser Valley - was asked to cross-post this by OP on CGN.

lineofsight
06-02-2013, 03:20 PM
tribal http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8740772#post8740772)
My brother in Law and I have an alarmed garage in the fraser Valley in an inconspicuous area. last night someone broke in and left all our reloading equipment but stole all five rifles he had there. in case any one hears of the following rifles come for sale and something doesnt seem right please let me know!! will update with serial numbers and more info later!

Krico 650 super sniper - with 10X leauopold scope
Remington 700 BDL in 375 H&H mag with camo stock - serial # 06269543
Maverick 88 pump action shotgun - field barrel
Savage 64F .22LR
Russian SKS blonde laminate stock

they ripped the alarm speaker off the exterior walk , got in through the back - kicked in the locked door to get in, and exited through the garage door at the front.

they also stole 25 boxes of shotshells and a number of boxes of misc. rifle Ammo
as well as they left all my empty brass and reloading equipment but stole all the projectiles (Several hundred)

the garage is attached to a barn on a family farm locked and alarmed and on a no traffic road

---

Please note as per title - this is a crosspost as requested by the original poster on CGN (Tribal). If you have anything...

Liptugger
06-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Were these the only items stolen?

gunpower
06-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Who else knew where the guns were??

Philcott
06-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Sounds targeted to me and not just a random, I guess I'll break into this barn and see what's there, break in.

BigfishCanada
06-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Curious if it was in a gun box also? Im not sure how long it would take someone to get in one of those? Were they just laying in the garage...for sure inside job. I Always tell kids don't go bragging to your friends about your dads rifles

lineofsight
06-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Nothing was taken other than guns, ammo, projectiles (bullets - not powder or reloading gear).

Targeted is possible, company logos on truck and truck was at LGS.

See something similar offered for sale please pass it on.

Singleshotneeded
06-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Who else knew where the guns were??

Someone you know told them where your guns were, and maybe about your alarm...