PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to some people in Kamloops!

Trav
06-01-2013, 07:10 PM
I gotta thank some good people in the Kamloops area tonight. We were out bear hunting today and saw a nice boar wander off the road into the brush, as we looked for him a truck came along. We chatted a bit and they drove on. They then stopped 75 yards down the road and waved for us. The bear was back on the road and my gf made a perfect shot for her first ever bear. The good folks even helped us drag it up the bank and back to the road. If you happen to be on this site, thanks alot! And PM me your phone number or email and we will drop off some sausage when it done!

mr7mm
06-01-2013, 07:13 PM
just goes to show you there are some good people out there nice to hear

Spy
06-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Great story, now where are the pics? lol :-)

pnbrock
06-01-2013, 07:25 PM
thats great to hear !!!there is a not so often story ,congrats.

Wade
06-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Congrats to your gf on her 1st bear. Nice to hear there are normal people in the bush hunting still. How's the hide on him? Are you gonna sausage the whole thing?

swampthing
06-02-2013, 06:01 AM
Probably someone I fathered , unknowingly, back in my day. Lots of good people in Loops.

Trav
06-02-2013, 07:30 AM
might try and get a pic up tonight if I have time to figure it out. hide is great on him, glossy and no rubs. gonna throw the whole thing through the grinder and experiment with some sausage and pepperoni.