PDA

View Full Version : Chase Fish & Game 3-D Shoot

Jagermeister
06-01-2013, 05:35 PM
June 8 & 9 at the club's facility in Turtle Valley. Follow the signage off HWY 1.
On-site camping, no hookups. Concession selling 'burgers and 'dogs and non-alcoholic beverages.

Canuck2
06-02-2013, 07:31 PM
This is a great shoot and I'll be there. We're heading to Chase Friday and will be staying with friends, who also shoot. I hope you have the mosquitoes beat into submission and I see the weather forecast is finally looking better. Looking forward to this.

Jagermeister
06-02-2013, 08:31 PM
This is a great shoot and I'll be there. We're heading to Chase Friday and will be staying with friends, who also shoot. I hope you have the mosquitoes beat into submission and I see the weather forecast is finally looking better. Looking forward to this.Sleeping with the wolfhound? LOL

Canuck2
06-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Sleeping with the wolfhound? Yes, she'll be coming along. Oh - you mean the OTHER wolfhound.

Canuck2
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
The event was terrific. Excellent course and targets, good food, enjoyable people. The mosquitoes were nothing and the weather - although a bit unsettled - was pretty pleasant. Many thanks to Andy and Tim, who worked their asses off, and to the other hard workers whose names I don't know. Youse done good.