PDA

View Full Version : Bought a new Quad last week........

One Shot
05-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Well after looking at quads for the last year I finally bought a new quad. Went with a Can Am 650 Outlander Max XT. Primary requirement was a safe 2 up unit as the youguns (not so young anymore) had a couple of accidents in the last 3 years one with a broken leg using seat boxes. There were only 3 makers of two ups so that narrowed it down some what. We tried all 3 and the wife found that the Can Am was the most comfortable to ride on. So only time will tell how good a unit it is. We took it out for 4 days this past weekend to put it through its paces and found that there wasn't aything it couldn't do for us. We tried hills up and down, thru the mud, rocks etc. we also went along the Canada Trail for a while shooting off the main up FSRs and game trails etc. Put on 400k without a hitch. It will be used for hunting (buds already at the door waiting to go for a ride), fishing and back country exploring. Although the are more expensive I did some serious dickering with the dealer to get the best deal on the price plus as much as I could get thrown in as for accessories go. Saved a big wack of money. In the end it came out cheaper than the next competitor. Wife likes it so much better than the old ones I can't get her off the quad.:p:mrgreen:

moosinaround
05-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Congrats on the quad!! My condolences that you can't get her off!;)

Singleshotneeded
05-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Good solid machine, congrats!! I'm very sorry to hear you can't get your wife off! ;-)
At least you have the guts to admit it online...that's gotta be good for something! :-D

nap
05-28-2013, 06:42 PM
You won't be disapointed.

xfactor
05-28-2013, 06:51 PM
I've had mine since 06. Not a single issue with it that wasn't caused by me:shock:

SPEYMAN
05-28-2013, 09:13 PM
That is usually the case when you can't get them off.

Sofa King
05-28-2013, 09:26 PM
You won't be disapointed.

but i think she is a little.