PDA

View Full Version : Young Guys want to get paid to hunt?

yukon john
05-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Looking for some up and coming wranglers to work this hunting season. Experience with horses an asset but not mandatory just looking for a dedicated, hard worker. You would start in the end of June and be done about October 10. Duties would include wrangling horses, cutting firewood and trails, building cabins and generally helping the guide make the hunt a success. We are a top Northern BC outfit, hunting stones, goats, moose, caribou and grizzly. We are booked up for several years and can offer continuing employment. We have good grub, gear and horses. PM me for details
John

Bobfl
05-27-2013, 06:02 PM
sounds like your looking for a fetchet boy for $10/hr. good luck

Fred1
05-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Looking for some up and coming wranglers to work this hunting season. Experience with horses an asset but not mandatory just looking for a dedicated, hard worker. You would start in the end of June and be done about October 10. Duties would include wrangling horses, cutting firewood and trails, building cabins and generally helping the guide make the hunt a success. We are a top Northern BC outfit, hunting stones, goats, moose, caribou and grizzly. We are booked up for several years and can offer continuing employment. We have good grub, gear and horses. PM me for details
John
Oh man... a year ago you would have had me for life... damn!!

Gateholio
05-27-2013, 07:35 PM
Please post this in the Employment section, thanks