PDA

View Full Version : MY LEH is not getting dellivered

Peter Pepper
05-25-2013, 12:49 PM
I paid $10 for express post with tracking number and my LEH has been sitting in Victoria post office since the 17th...WTF Going to go to my local office and see if they can help on Monday. I am not happy

fmcleod
05-25-2013, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Peter Pepper;1335272]I paid $10 for express post with tracking number and my LEH has been sitting in Victoria post office since the 17th...WTF Going to go to my local office and see if they can help on Monday. I am not happy[/

Sometimes they don't update the tracking info, I've had stuff delivered to me but it says on line that it's still in another province.

Peter Pepper
05-25-2013, 04:19 PM
thanks, I feel a little better now. fingers crossed

Gateholio
05-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Sometimes I've received a package and the tracking says its still in Richmond, so you might be okay. I'd still follow up on it though

mikeboehm
05-25-2013, 04:57 PM
thats why you send them in at the beginning of may

Tenacious Billy
05-25-2013, 05:30 PM
I paid $10 for express post with tracking number and my LEH has been sitting in Victoria post office since the 17th...WTF Going to go to my local office and see if they can help on Monday. I am not happy
If you have the patience to stay on hold until you get an actual person on the other end of the line, give them a call and they should be able to give you the actual status of it. I've had the same thing happen and, as mentioned, everything was fine but the information shown online was incorrect.....

SR80
05-25-2013, 08:17 PM
snooze you lose I guess. :)

mbway
05-25-2013, 08:59 PM
One less guy i have to compete with. Naa just joking. ..that sucks.its probably just not updated

BCKyle
05-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Oh man now I am worried, totally sent mine late, in an expresspost envelope too! Can't find the reciept w/ tracking number so the paranoia is setting in. Hopefully we are both actually ok, with winning LEHs on the way...

Vader
05-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Send them in April... even better. Can't figure out why people wait so long. They must think that sending the card in at the last second it is going to get drawn first because its at the top of the pile, or all the bad numbers have been assigned first and only good ones are left for the late comers..

ruger#1
05-26-2013, 12:01 PM
I sent mine today.

Jelvis
05-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Why do you LEHer's wait til the last week to send them in, this is better than Christmas or New Years?
You won't know now til the June 20th or so.
Jello Hello

Fred1
05-26-2013, 12:17 PM
April = LEH time... Im on it/thinkin about it... It comes every year - kind of like X-mas... SURPRISE!! hahahaha Mine are in asap! Maybe as long as three days after purchase - Crazy huh!? No problems no worries. Im in the game!! The odds are long enough without challenging the postal service with two days to go.

ruger#1
05-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Why do you LEHer's wait til the last week to send them in, this is better than Christmas or New Years?
Jello Hello
Adrian said he is picking me up at the Mission drag strip in his Lear jet. And we would fly to Victoria and personally deliver them. He said do not worry. It is kinda like a back dated receipt. And it will be billed to the tax payers as he would also put some bribe money in with my LEH cards. You are right Jel. He is a nice guy.

Spy
05-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Dont worry I heard that they are extending the dead line by a week, again this year.. Apparently their are allot of antis in CP that hold on to LEH cards until after the deadline. Apparently this happens every year.:shock::wink:

d6dan
05-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Why do you LEHer's wait til the last week to send them in
X2 So many of us leave it too long. Get those cards in early.

Spy
05-26-2013, 12:49 PM
X2 So many of us leave it too long. Get those cards in early.

Get them in on Monday, you might still have a chance.:lol:

ruger#1
05-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Jello Hello
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.

Rhyno
05-26-2013, 01:21 PM
I am super obsessed and parinoid about LEH's...way too important to F around with. In the mail at least a month early via express post so I can track it and ensure its arrival. If thing go sideway I would still have lots of time to sort it out. I did the unthinkable this year.....I let my buddy submit our shared moose hunt applications, but the at the rate I was pestering him I am sure he will let me next year.

Fred1
05-26-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
One thing for sure about gettin older... Im findin out how much I didn know.....

Deeboe
05-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Sometimes mine get in right away, other times the business of young children, full time work and running a business after normal working hours take priority over an April LEH. Wish I had the time to run on down the first available day like apparently everyone else, but then Nahh.. life is pretty dang good the way it is and they always make it in by the deadline anyways...

ruger#1
05-26-2013, 02:27 PM
One thing for sure about gettin older... Im findin out how much I didn know..... Hey, That makes two of us. We should form an old mans club. Canes & Walkers Of B.C.

NinVic
05-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Did all you know that us in Victoria intercept all outside LEH cards in May to give ourselves the advange?? lol.. just kiddin... stressful situation.
I drop mine in person in the box on Jutland road under the stare of the the grumpy security guard.

Spy
05-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Did all you know that us in Victoria intercept all outside LEH cards in May to give ourselves the advange?? lol.. just kiddin... stressful situation.
I drop mine in person in the box on Jutland road under the stare of the the grumpy security guard.

lol you can say that again tried to have a brief discussion with him \7 he just glared at me.

HarryToolips
05-26-2013, 10:05 PM
Wow tha'd piss me off..I'd want my doh back

North Star
05-26-2013, 11:42 PM
I believe Canada Post will refund your money if Express post is not delivered on time. I would get on them for it.

dingdongdenny
05-27-2013, 09:27 AM
canada post say's express post delivered in 2 day . Just didn't say which 2 days.

Bowzone_Mikey
05-27-2013, 09:34 AM
So..... are the results out yet?

hare_assassin
05-27-2013, 09:39 AM
Dont worry I heard that they are extending the dead line by a week, again this year.. Apparently their are allot of antis in CP that hold on to LEH cards until after the deadline. Apparently this happens every year.:shock::wink:

Well, someone needs to inform the morons that it is a lottery, and no matter how many they grab, someone will still win and will still go and shoot their precious animals.

****tards.

hare_assassin
05-27-2013, 09:42 AM
I am super obsessed and parinoid about LEH's...way too important to F around with. In the mail at least a month early via express post so I can track it and ensure its arrival. If thing go sideway I would still have lots of time to sort it out. I did the unthinkable this year.....I let my buddy submit our shared moose hunt applications, but the at the rate I was pestering him I am sure he will let me next year.

Yep. If it wasn't for me, the shared moose cards wouldn't have made it. Don't know why everyone in the group was so friggin' casual about it... ???

Peter Pepper
05-27-2013, 01:17 PM
OK so no change on the online status. Got a file number from their support people. Seem to be very helpful after I got though to a real person. Say they will call the ministry for shooting thing for me. I have emailed the ministry too. I ship stuff with Canada post all the time for my work. Never had something happen like this.

abbyfireguy
05-27-2013, 01:37 PM
This is why I never deal with Canada Post when it comes to LEH cards. Courier is the only way.
That being said, there are so many cameras at CP it wouldn't be too difficult to find out if people are actually messing with LEH cards and fire their asses!!
Yikes,this from a strong union man too...LEH season brings that out in me...
Rant over...

bcshadow
05-29-2013, 09:40 PM
I have been one of the fortunate ones I guess. I always enclose my leh in a regular envelope ( even if I am only sending in one app). In too many years to mention, I have always got a notification back with either a rejection or a permit. I send in mine early as there is no advantage / disadvantage on timing as long as it gets there before the deadline. I understand that all entries are initially put into a spreadsheet, coded and then entered into a random assignment process so every entry has an equal chance. ( Except when I don't win, then of course, it is fixed....) Hope the missing ones got there in time.