PDA

View Full Version : ARGO suspension seats

ytlogger
05-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Does anyone have these seats in their argo? Are they worth the extra cash is buying a new machine?

sheephunterab
06-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Yes and yes!

ytlogger
06-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Interesting. Dealer talked me out of them yesterday, saying that he had feedback that users found them a little too high and bouncy to the point that passengers were being ejected. My experience with older machines with buckboard seats is that they are rough but the new ones seem to have more foam. Thanks for your reply!

ytlogger
06-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Maybe the individuals experience riding off road vehicles plays into this.

sheephunterab
06-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Interesting. Dealer talked me out of them yesterday, saying that he had feedback that users found them a little too high and bouncy to the point that passengers were being ejected. My experience with older machines with buckboard seats is that they are rough but the new ones seem to have more foam. Thanks for your reply!
I'd have to say the seat was improperly adjusted if that was the case. In my experience they just take some of the jolt out of the bumps.

Rock Doctor
06-02-2013, 01:39 PM
They are ok, but be prepared to snuggle with your passenger. It's tight with 2 guys.
The newer bench seat's do have twice as much padding as the older bench seats. I would take that over the suspension seats.

RD

ytlogger
06-03-2013, 12:10 PM
They are ok, but be prepared to snuggle with your passenger. It's tight with 2 guys.
The newer bench seat's do have twice as much padding as the older bench seats. I would take that over the suspension seats.

RD

Kind of thinking that way. thanks. Great videos by the way.

ytlogger
06-03-2013, 12:15 PM
I'd have to say the seat was improperly adjusted if that was the case. In my experience they just take some of the jolt out of the bumps.

Easing the jolt was my thought too. Unsure about the adjustment factor, the feedback came from an outfitter who gets 4 every two years and nixed the suspension seats after the first turn around.