PDA

View Full Version : Just moved to williams lake

SHOT44
05-14-2013, 07:27 PM
I just moved to Williams lake on Monday this week. I would like to find some info on the rod and gun club in town and am also wondering if there is an archery club here as well. If anyone on the site has some info please post or pm me. thanks

Ambush
05-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Hey, since you're gone now anyway, can I have your deer honey hole? I'd like a spot on the "other side" to round things out. :mrgreen: :-D

God job on moving now, you'll be ready for the fall.

WL have an very good outdoor archery range. One of the funnest 3D shoots going.

Drillbit
05-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Seem like they have a good club. I've only gone to their sporting clay events, which are awesome, but the range looks nice. They have indoor archery targets in the club house as well.

Don't know the directions very good, but you head out to towards Dog creek/chimney lake head up the hill a few miles, hang a right when you see a gas station. ? lake rd. Only half a mile or so up the gravel and on the left. Like I say, pretty weak directions :) If you keep going on that road you go by a racetrack and hit the highway again towards the Fraser.

warnniklz
05-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Seem like they have a good club. I've only gone to their sporting clay events, which are awesome, but the range looks nice. They have indoor archery targets in the club house as well.

Don't know the directions very good, but you head out to towards Dog creek/chimney lake head up the hill a few miles, hang a right when you see a gas station. ? lake rd. Only half a mile or so up the gravel and on the left. Like I say, pretty weak directions :) If you keep going on that road you go by a racetrack and hit the highway again towards the Fraser.

go up Highway 20, bank a Larry onto dog creek road, when you get to the top of the hill hang a Reginald(on bond lake road) just past the gas station/infront of the school. Sucks to be you, never seen a deer or black bear in the area:-D

SHOT44
05-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Lol Ambush.....pm me and ill give you directions to my hole.....but there are a couple of guys that you know who wouldn't like it much.

Ambush
05-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Lol Ambush.....pm me and ill give you directions to my hole.....but there are a couple of guys that you know who wouldn't like it much.

None of those guys would punch out a senior. :mrgreen: Well, maybe if I shoot a real cranker. :tongue:

SHOT44
05-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Well.... I know without a doubt that there are some good ones in there.. missed one two seasons ago:cry: and saw others there last season just couldn't sneak up on em:evil:.

twodogs
05-15-2013, 04:07 PM
check out the website www.williamslakesportsmen.ca (http://www.williamslakesportsmen.ca)

jmo
05-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Hey why dont you stay on your side! Got my sheep back today. Looks awesome. Gonna miss you shot44 around here. Tell you what. I'll scout things out for you here, and you can scout one for me there.

Hey, since you're gone now anyway, can I have your deer honey hole? I'd like a spot on the "other side" to round things out. :mrgreen: :-D

God job on moving now, you'll be ready for the fall.

WL have an very good outdoor archery range. One of the funnest 3D shoots going.

TimberPig
05-15-2013, 05:59 PM
check out the website www.williamslakesportsmen.ca (http://www.williamslakesportsmen.ca)

That is the old site. www.wlsa.ca is the new one.

Welcome to the puddle, coming from PG you will find the atmosphere similar but drier and with fewer choices for shopping.