PDA

View Full Version : region 5 caribou

Dale
01-01-2007, 11:41 PM
so I'm looking to fly in some where for a caribou hunt this fall in region 5-12 i think it is. some info on who to fly with would be great and maybe a small push in the right direction of where abouts to look for some boos.

Thanks

srupp
01-02-2007, 09:27 AM
hmmmmm dont need a plane horses are better in the ITCHEZ..not too much landing areas or large enough waters for floats....their are still some wickedly big bou up there..see them quite often when flying the area...

the best area is....:tongue: send me a PM..after flying around there for 28 years have see a few things.....

steven

srupp
01-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Dale..Please send me a PM with your ph #..I have that info you needed...fresh today..lol just back from FLYING....

Steven

Leaseman
01-22-2007, 08:27 AM
^^....and here I thought you were always fresh buddy....8-)

Mike

srupp
01-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks Bro...:lol: ....ya those whirly birds sure make checking over the countryside easy and fast....:cry: preseason scouting in under 2 hours...lol

Sure saw a WHACK of moose perhaps 45 all in ones and twos no wintering YARDING activity yet...and one BIG HAWG mulie deer still sporting his 30 plus inch rack..no where near the Fraser wintering yards...

Sniow levels are most Ive seen in the past 10 years..

cheers
Steven