PDA

View Full Version : Todigan plateau.

Nolan1973
04-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Does anyone have any info on the Todigan Plateau bow zone? I'm planning a stone hunt and am curious if anyone has hunted there? What's the water situation like etc. Any info would be great.

Bromley
04-27-2013, 04:20 PM
when are you going, I am also going!

Nolan1973
04-27-2013, 06:12 PM
we are not 100 percent sure yet. I have heard its a gong show opening 2 weeks then mellows a bit but the bigger rams come in later during breeding season so kinda debating on a few things also planning on a caribou but have to fly into a diff area for that one. I have a buddie that was successful up there but he was with the guide and he has had 6 other friend all successful with the guide as well over the years. open to suggestions. looking into the impact that RedCriss mine Is having on the sheep if any.

tomahawk
04-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Expect lots of competition and not so good ethics at times. Long story but 1st come doesnt mean 1st served. Lots of sheep everywhere and plenty of big rams if you get there at the right time and right place. Last trip i was there I was stopped by the CO and that previous winter he had counted 33 full curls in the wintering area and figured a couple were in the record book top 5 if harvested. There is streams and water in the area, I always filtered before drinking.