PDA

View Full Version : Mailing in LEH cards

Danicus
04-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi all;

Newbie here to the whole LEH thing. I also posted this in the "Ask your LEH questions here" thread, so I'm not sure if I've broken a forum rule about posting the same thing/question in two different sections, but since it was an LEH question, and I'm a certifiable newb (I have plenty of my own personal n00b hunting stories if you want to hear), I was torn as to where to post it.

I know I have to send in my Shared Moose Hunt in the same envelope, but I'm curious about the rest of me and buddies LEH cards. Can I send the rest of them in a single envelope (without the "shared/group" tag in the bottom left corner) to be entered into the draws as singles? The regs don't specify either way, but in an earlier post from a couple years ago someone said it was in the regs - I'm not seeing it anymore.

Thanks

buford19
04-26-2013, 09:25 PM
I send all mine in just one envelope, but I,am not sure if you can put your partners in the same one.

kyleklassen
04-26-2013, 09:27 PM
you might be screwed.

04-26-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi all;

Newbie here to the whole LEH thing. I also posted this in the "Ask your LEH questions here" thread, so I'm not sure if I've broken a forum rule about posting the same thing/question in two different sections, but since it was an LEH question, and I'm a certifiable newb (I have plenty of my own personal n00b hunting stories if you want to hear), I was torn as to where to post it.

I know I have to send in my Shared Moose Hunt in the same envelope, but I'm curious about the rest of me and buddies LEH cards. Can I send the rest of them in a single envelope (without the "shared/group" tag in the bottom left corner) to be entered into the draws as singles? The regs don't specify either way, but in an earlier post from a couple years ago someone said it was in the regs - I'm not seeing it anymore.

Thanks

No problem! I've been the one in our family that sends in our leh's and have sent in groups, singles and shared together in the same envelope for quite a few years and never had an any problems being rejected for draws!! LOL Really, l do it every year and no snags, they check each card, what difference is it how they get there.....you will be fine.

carnivore
04-27-2013, 08:43 AM
If you do send several in an envelope make sure to include a "begging note" and the appropriate gratuity.

Danicus
04-28-2013, 08:12 AM
Thanks all!

Midland
05-01-2013, 06:36 PM
I thought you needed to indicate on the Group or Shared evelope they were group or Shared, I would send the other slips in a different envelope...