PDA

View Full Version : Specklebellies ????

field marshal
04-24-2013, 04:23 PM
I wonder how many people can't be bothered to look up with all the flocks of Specks going over lately??
Was in the Can Tire parking lot this morning and I was the only one who seemed to take notice of them!!
So many ,seem disconnected from Nature nowadays??:(---Cheers--- Field Marshal.

Moe.JKU
04-24-2013, 04:30 PM
That is very true, I saw a canada sitting in the Can Tire parking lot as well, someone got chased down cause they almost stepped on it while lost in texting land. Sad to see lots of people not even care about the wild anymore, they just don't know what they are missing. Even something that we would consider regular as what you see one some local logging roads they are so amazed. They should actually get into the backwoods and see what its like.

Scuba_Dave
04-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Yeah I totally know what you're talking about. The military base I work at has a nice number of geese protected on it as well as a VERY healthy population of deer. And people walk by every morning, walk within 15 feet of these things, and no one stops to just look, and soak in how amazing it is that they can be THAT close to a deer and not be hammered into the fence lol.

Cedar Cowgirl
04-24-2013, 05:35 PM
3 flocks of specks about 50-75 each flock, were around here for a while but we haven't seen them in a week or so

f350ps
04-25-2013, 07:23 PM
I wonder how many people can't be bothered to look up with all the flocks of Specks going over lately??
Was in the Can Tire parking lot this morning and I was the only one who seemed to take notice of them!!
So many ,seem disconnected from Nature nowadays??:(---Cheers--- Field Marshal.

So did anybody notice the drool drippin from yer chin, people just don't get it eh? :) K

Tanya
04-26-2013, 06:58 AM
Yup, saw them a couple weeks ago when I was at the Sportsplex lacrosse box. Huge flock for here.