PDA

View Full Version : Kamloops Lake sheep LEH

blindcast
04-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Does anybody know the regulation on the horn requirement for mountain sheep for the LEH in the Kamloops Lake area, WMU 3-29? The Synopsis only stipulates "ram" but is that a mature ram or any ram? Since the tag is mine, mine, mine this year--I can taste it already--I figured I'd better find out for sure.
Thanks

ryanb
04-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Any ram, shoot a young 2-3year old for some tender eats.

wrenchhead
04-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Ya when I get the draw this fall I will be looking for a spiker.

Jelvis
04-17-2013, 11:42 AM
ANY Ram you want to try a shot at, huge medium or small. Hone your shooting skills for 300 or so yards.
No need to count rings or check for the horn past the nose, if it's any ram, you are authorized to kill it.
(ANY) as in any ram you will see is yourz -- Kamloops Lake ANY CALI RAM LEH -- 3-29
You will see a ram of a lifetime, be prepared to take it out when you see it.
.. I think your going to roll up the ram, and vin, you lucky dog ..............someone will, could be you, good luck from dah LOOPS
Jelly 3-29 is real fine, Thee Cali Sheep Ram Hunt of a Lifetime .. in Kamloops Front Yard Pard .. :mrgreen: .. Dig It! Monster Hunt 2013

bruin
04-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Just never you mind! That's my sheep draw this year! ;-)

blindcast
04-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey guys, thanks for clearing that up for me. If I could, I'd withdraw my entry for that hunt and the fat bribe (a shiny new twoonie) I included in the envelope and give the rest of you a chance at the tag.

Seriously though, just the thought of entering that draw has me pumped. If some other deserving soul manages to snag the tag, I'll still have gotten my share of excitement at the remote possibility. After all, the odds are pretty good--nigh on one in a thousand--and someone has to draw it. Could be any one of us. Shiny new twoonie or not.

mike 458
04-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Been trying for 20 years for that tag..Get in line ...lol

blindcast
04-17-2013, 08:54 PM
So you don't think my bright new shiny twoonie will turn the trick in my favour!?!?!?!?!?

Good luck to you, I'll be happy to take second dibs.

warnniklz
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Well at least you aren't applying for my ewe/lamb tag

Caribou_lou
04-17-2013, 09:41 PM
So you don't think my bright new shiny twoonie will turn the trick in my favour!?!?!?!?!?

Good luck to you, I'll be happy to take second dibs.

Good luck drawing the second tag!

bighornbob
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Way bigger sheep in other areas where the odds are almost 20 times better then the kamloops lake draw. Keep applying suckers.

Bhb

Jelvis
04-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Don't let bighornibob deflect your choice of Any Cali Ram in Kammy 3-29 LEH 2013 This is "Beyond A World Class Ram Hunt."
You'd be a fool not to buy an LEH chance on a Kammy Any Cali Ram 3-29 LEH TAG 2013.
This hunt would be worth, a half of one million dollars on an auction block ............ r u nutz go for it big time ..
.. THEE CALI ANY RAM KAMLOOPS LEH MU 3-29 "SHEEP HUNT of ANY LIFETIME" It's a Jaw Dropper .............n Eye Popper
Jel... Reporting live from the Kamloops Lake North Shore, we got the big Cali Rams. When you Win, your mind will Explode!
A cali ram sheep hunt dream come true, right in front of your eyes. Pays the bucks, take yer Chances -- ANY Cali RAM Kammy

04-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Well at least you aren't applying for my ewe/lamb tag

I'm applying for that draw AND the any ram draw. That way I'll have double the chance of drawing a tag!