PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Natures Window Taxidermy?

allan
04-16-2013, 06:47 AM
Does anyone know whats happened to the fellow at Natures window taxidermy in Agassiz? My friend can't get ahold of him by phone, everytime he drives past the shop, the shop is closed.
He would like his bear back, but I fear that it might be gone for good....:(

rides bike to work
04-16-2013, 11:51 AM
my friend had the same problem took over a year and a half to get it back but it was done.he also gave my friend a discount .He constantly stopped by knockingon all the doors and eventually caught the guy at home.I think the guy works out of town most of the time and only does a little bit of taxi work on the side.keep at him eventually he will show .I wouldnt go there again though

Westerner
04-20-2013, 07:56 AM
If you ever hope to see your stuff again, do NOT deal with Nature's Window Taxidermy!

bc_buckshot
04-20-2013, 08:22 AM
The drunk b*astard closed shop and now works for the guy in chilliwack. He is slowly getting his head back on. He had 3 of my uncles colored phase bears for mount and rug plus a 1200 deposit. My uncle tracked him down and was gonna drop legal papers on him but he confessed his problems and working on the mounts now after 4 years. Guy I will never deal with and if you have problems pm me and I can give you some info and what my uncle did to get his stuff back.