View Full Version : Dana's secret hunting spot

browningboy
12-26-2006, 10:33 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Image4.jpg

Found this in the gallery and howled! Had to share the joy:lol:
Dana, I thought you never used ATV's??:lol: LOL

Islandeer
12-26-2006, 11:20 PM
This post is bullsh#t!! If this was really in Surrey someone would have jacked the golfcart already.

Caveman
12-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Yea!, and Dana would be required to wear a "Surrey" dinner jacket at a fancy place like that.

ruger#1
12-26-2006, 11:38 PM
that golfcart was probably stolen from richmond

boonerbuck
12-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Dana hates quads and quad hunters but he never said anything about hunting with a golf cart!:lol:

Fisher-Dude
12-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Dana hates quads and quad hunters but he never said anything about hunting with a golf cart!:lol:

I have a buddy with a '62 E-Z-Go for sale, it's a sweet ride all redone, maybe the vintage is about right for Dana? It would be a nice huntin rig, so quiet you could sneak right up on those hogs and dump 'em before they know you're there. Does it meet B&C's fair chase rules? :confused:

Amphibious
12-27-2006, 04:55 PM
you know what else golf carts are good for? Fishing :D make awesome beach buggies:

http://gallery.deeperblue.net/data/9087/597guitarfish2.jpg

twoSevenO
12-27-2006, 05:15 PM

He preffers the electric golf carts because they're quiet and work wonders on those long distance stalks :lol:

mrdoog
12-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Spent some time viewing this picture, I've determined it to be a fake.
I live in Surrey, so I'm going to use my knowledge of the land to assure everyone it is indeed a fake.
1) Someone has suggested the cart in the picture was stolen from Richmond
-not so, the headlights don't shine blue, the driver's side tire is not worn from bumping along curbs while parking. There is no HelloKitty airfreshner evident.
Or Cute figures on springs glued to the dash. I'm sure if someone was to check there would not be a coffee can muffler in place.
I'm positive it was stolen from a spoiled rich kid in Quesnel.
2) Nice try with the hat on backwards, Dude that was 5 years ago.
Too afraid to stand up and let everyone see if your pants are actually pulled up tp your waist? Dead give away, his teeth are white.
3) A body of water in Surrey with no empty 60s of Crown floating around, or at least some syringes in the weeds.
4)There isn't an hour wait at the tee.

KevinB
12-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Ha Ha, you beat me to this BB, I made this up as a joke for Dana's "2006 photos" thread when a few guys started yakking about looking for location clues in the pictures. Hadn't got around to posting it yet.

I'm pretty sure this is the spot.

Well, maybe not. LOL!

browningboy
12-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Ha Ha, you beat me to this BB, I made this up as a joke for Dana's "2006 photos" thread when a few guys started yakking about looking for location clues in the pictures. Hadn't got around to posting it yet.

I'm pretty sure this is the spot.

Well, maybe not. LOL!

I hope I didn't ruin anything, just seen the pic and thought of having a funny thread to end the year!8)

KevinB
12-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Damn, now the surprise is gone! I guess I shoulda known that the gallery was no place to hide something up my sleeve...LOL. This high level of "art" really taxed my photoshop skills, I'm kinda on the short end of the learning stick. Not that anyone would be able to tell that this might have been doctored a bit...:wink:

The sign is fake...the rest is real. Honest! :rolleyes:

Ok maybe not the cute golf cart either...

CanuckShooter
12-28-2006, 07:18 AM
Spent some time viewing this picture, I've determined it to be a fake.
I live in Surrey, so I'm going to use my knowledge of the land to assure everyone it is indeed a fake.
1) Someone has suggested the cart in the picture was stolen from Richmond
-not so, the headlights don't shine blue, the driver's side tire is not worn from bumping along curbs while parking. There is no HelloKitty airfreshner evident.
Or Cute figures on springs glued to the dash. I'm sure if someone was to check there would not be a coffee can muffler in place.
I'm positive it was stolen from a spoiled rich kid in Quesnel.
2) Nice try with the hat on backwards, Dude that was 5 years ago.
Too afraid to stand up and let everyone see if your pants are actually pulled up tp your waist? Dead give away, his teeth are white.
3) A body of water in Surrey with no empty 60s of Crown floating around, or at least some syringes in the weeds.
4)There isn't an hour wait at the tee.

"a spoiled rich kid in Quesnel" ???

How is that possible..everyone from Quesnel is so nice I find it hard to believe that anyone there is spoiled?? You must be jesting??