PDA

View Full Version : wholesale sports

whiteraven
03-24-2013, 02:39 PM
wholesale sports langley report . bought ton of ice fishing gear . you need a sled to haul it sir . sell me one i said . cant dont have any . phoned kamloops they have lots and nanimo has 1 heres the sku # no problem 1 day to langley long story short 2months now waiting each employee who took the order from me said previous employee scewed up il fix it for you . 1 call to calgary will fix not 5 employes tried all blamed previous person . phone langley for manager assured he will call still need new auger well you know the answer no call complete useless operation . they lost 500.00 in sales ruined 2 wks of my time. dont shop there if are looking for any customer service .

Kermodie
03-24-2013, 02:51 PM
seems to be a common experience in there

Ron.C
03-24-2013, 02:51 PM
too bad, I've had nothing but good service from the WSS here on the Island.

Cyrus
03-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Good experiences here in Kamloops too...especially with the firearms counter. Saw tons of ice fishing gear on sale in Kamloops store yesterday...seems they are clearing out the store as seemed a little emptier than usual.

604redneck
03-24-2013, 02:58 PM
haha kamloops are the worst! Everyone in there is uneducated and is trained to be a sales person and that is all....most i have dealt with have biased opinions on gear and dont know what they are talking about. They wont be around much longer. Grouse river is where its at for outdoor gear imho.

BiG Boar
03-24-2013, 03:04 PM
We need to keep WSS around or we'll be back to paying crazy retail everywhere else again. The reason you went there in the first place is because everywhere else is way more money.

huntcoop
03-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Love Wholesale Sports, Nanaimo store is great. Best thing to happen to the Island. We've lost too many gun stores in the last decade or so, time to stop bitching and work with them.

Gateholio
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Another WSS thread? We already have one, feel free to add to it. Thank you