PDA

View Full Version : For all the outhouse hunters....

Kudu
03-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Well done boyzzz

The one you attacked on the Bear Creek FSR with your shotguns (and 60 plus shots) was confirmed dead by the Okanagan Trail Riders Association when they ventured out to enjoy their outdoor pursuits....

I guess you didn't need to use it - therefore no one else needs it eh?

And you wonder how we survive in a modern society that's not exactly gun friendly.

junkyard_g
03-23-2013, 11:11 AM
right up there with the folks that destroy the picnic tables at Forest Service rec sites that the MOF won't replace anymore. makes my blood boil!

frenchbar
03-23-2013, 11:14 AM
fing losers everywhere !

Ozone
03-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Unfortunately there are more idiots being born daily.

frenchbar
03-23-2013, 11:20 AM
wonder if they checked to see if someone was inside pinching 1 off ...

Weatherby Fan
03-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Nothing makes a guy madder than senseless vandalism.........I just don't get it !

calvin L
03-23-2013, 11:27 AM
I remember showing up at the same spot years ago when they burnt the roof off the sinder block crap house . I did find some ICBC paper work at turned over to the rcmp .I never did hear how it ended up !

wickit
03-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Nothing makes a guy madder than senseless vandalism.........I just don't get it !

I couldn't agree more

Brez
03-23-2013, 01:17 PM
They must have left a trail of beer cans to and from.?....
and they probably don't need an outhouse - they soil themselves.

new hunter
03-23-2013, 01:28 PM
way to many losers out there .
Wouldnt it be sweet to leave some binary explosive ( like the stuff they use on sons of guns ) in the next shitter to get shot up .
A giant exploding shit ball would be a great surprise for these idiots .

goatdancer
03-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Just some "good ole boys" havin sum fun :confused::confused:

Agent Orange
03-23-2013, 04:15 PM
They left all the shell casings and beers cans on the ground too no doubt! All the vandalism and littering makes me sick. I ventured out to stave lake for the first time a few weeks ago and was utterly disgusted by the amount of garbage that was left behind by yahoos shooting every peice of junk they found in the garage. Unbelievable.

Darkbloom
03-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Outhouse at Sayres Lake (beside Stave Lake) was shotgunned recently as well. Shot the seat to pieces, shot the door, roof, etc.
And it had just been installed a week earlier. So now they're going to gate the area until it becomes a hosted pay site later this spring. Thanks a lot.

TexasWalker
03-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Outhouse at Sayres Lake (beside Stave Lake) was shotgunned recently as well. Shot the seat to pieces, shot the door, roof, etc.
And it had just been installed a week earlier. So now they're going to gate the area until it becomes a hosted pay site later this spring. Thanks a lot.

The feds should wait until a Sunday at around noon when all the mouth breathers are at "church",then fly in a big airstrike through that whole area to do a little gene pool cleansing.

Mind you Surrey would lose too much money in tax dollars.

Coyote
03-23-2013, 07:39 PM
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Kudu
03-23-2013, 10:35 PM
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

True dat!!!!

Steelwheels
03-23-2013, 11:29 PM
A complete lack of respect for anything or anybody...
If caught.. In reality, they just laugh at the whole situation...
And really" WHO"is at fault ???

Surrey Boy
03-24-2013, 01:36 AM
A complete lack of respect for anything or anybody...
If caught.. In reality, they just laugh at the whole situation...
And really" WHO"is at fault ???

It's the fault of whomever shot the outhouse. How might it be the fault of someone else?

hunter1947
03-24-2013, 03:48 AM
This kind of thing points fingers at all us people that like outdoor activities it is not one bit fair to the people that respect the land we love to play on ,,it shames me to no end how some nut heads litter our beautiful land we love to adventure on :(..

ruger#1
03-24-2013, 03:58 AM
They left all the shell casings and beers cans on the ground too no doubt! All the vandalism and littering makes me sick. I ventured out to stave lake for the first time a few weeks ago and was utterly disgusted by the amount of garbage that was left behind by yahoos shooting every peice of junk they found in the garage. Unbelievable. I used to go up there when the camp was there. It had a cooks house and rooms to stay in, Had toilets to use and had running water. Within two years the dirt bags had smashed and taken all the metal. It will change when they put the Tims camp for kids at Pine lake. They will be policeing it more. Seems like the west and east side of Stave brings idiots from every where.

Amphibious
03-24-2013, 04:43 AM
Bear creek has been a write off for as long as i've been in the okanagan. Was the first place a local took me hunting. So much garbage and vandalism I was disgusted. Ive since found much nicer placesonot much farther from town. Ever notice the correlation between dirtbikes and 4x4/mudbog use and trashed rec sites? Seems to be a common theme across the province. Yehaw boys. ****ing rednecks..

Walksalot
03-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Hey guys we should not be to critical until all the facts are revealed, their parents could have been brother and sister.

Steelwheels
03-24-2013, 08:16 AM
It's the fault of whomever shot the outhouse. How might it be the fault of someone else?

Not sure how to answer that one!! Sounds like a Bleeding Heart response...
Maybe their father spanked them.. Do you think we should sit them down and have a constructive talk with them...
Have you ever seen the rules and guidelines in childhood rearing these days??

Kudu
03-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Bear creek has been a write off for as long as i've been in the okanagan. Was the first place a local took me hunting. So much garbage and vandalism I was disgusted. Ive since found much nicer placesonot much farther from town. Ever notice the correlation between dirtbikes and 4x4/mudbog use and trashed rec sites? Seems to be a common theme across the province. Yehaw boys. ****ing rednecks..

Bear creek has over 300km of well managed trails, great camp sites, all up kept for members of the OTRA and their families to enjoy on dirt bikes and atvs - just as I and my family do, every year around August for two weeks.

Your redneck yahoos are the ones running around blowing the out hoses to smithereens with their shotguns - it's a pity they don't try those those tricks when responsible people are around - then again they are just too yellow eh?

http://www.okanagantrailriders.com/

Fido
03-24-2013, 06:55 PM
you can't fix stupid and maybe people should have to take a test to have kids just my 2 cents

kyleklassen
03-24-2013, 07:19 PM
i heard they taste much like brant.

Surrey Boy
03-24-2013, 07:20 PM
you can't fix stupid and maybe people should have to take a test to have kids just my 2 cents

Academia is where this all starts! Test will ask things about personal responsibility and corporal punishment. If you believe in either, you fail.

curt
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM
I would like to think that most of the people on this site are far more respectful of our outdoor recreation area's than that my guess would be punks with guns not anyone from here!!!:)

Scuba_Dave
03-25-2013, 07:23 PM
I came across a freaking 1996 Jeep Cherokee about 4 days ago...Not even stripped, looked like it blew a head gasket while 4xin...So instead of doing the environmentally friendly thing and getting it off the side of the mountain they shot it up...And thus many other idiots of joined the moron party...Now its rotting on the side of the mountain as an eye sore...Pisses me off

XPEIer
03-26-2013, 06:44 AM
right up there with the folks that destroy the picnic tables at Forest Service rec sites that the MOF won't replace anymore. makes my blood boil

MOF will not replace anything as they have been out of the Recreation Sites since 2005, they are now managed by Rec Sites and Trails BC. I know for certain a ton of work has gone into upgrading and developing a world class trail system at Bear Creek, this is just morons doing what they do.

It is not just 4x4 red necks, I found the aftermath of a hunting party at Tzenzaicut Lake, where they sat and blew holes in the back of a concrete pit toilet and then shot all their empties off the adjacent campsite picnic tables.

Idiots are idiots.

xpeier