PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell Spacemaster II Spotter eyepieces

Wrayzer
03-17-2013, 09:33 AM
I was able to "inherit" a Bushnell Spacemaster II Spotting Scope 25x60mm. It is old school, from 1970, in mint condition, and I used it a few times last season and the glass is still crisp to spot through. The only problem is the 25x view isn't quiet good enough. I know they have interchangable eye pieces up to 60x but can't seem to fnid any.

Its a long shot, but anyone on here know where to find em or have any sitting around??

It's an old school beauty spotting scope and would love to be able to use it more sufficiently. Also, I want to use a case for it but a) they dont make any b) Bushnell doesnt seem to have any similar with the new Spacemasters.

Ambush
03-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I have the same scope with the 16X36 eye piece. Bought it in 1975 for $475. When I was looking for one of the original tripods that came with the kit, I found a fair number of scopes and eye pieces on E-Bay. That's probably your best bet.

My scope may be for sale. Still sorting gear.

Wrayzer
03-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the input Ambush, She must have been a thing of beauty back in the day, with the price tag on mine I figure with inflation it'd be selling for $500 now. Obviously the current Spacemasters are not priced near that.

I havent been able to find any of the eyepieces of Ebay, I'll have to keep watching. I have the tripod, original box, instructions and everything for the scope, except for a cover for packing in my pack. May have to get the wife to stitch something together.