PDA

View Full Version : Sitka Stratus

Weatherby Fan
03-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Was looking at the Sitka Stratus Jacket and bib pants,seems to have a nice fit and finish and I like the color just wondering if anyone has some input,experience or advice on this stuff.
Thanks in advance
WF

Weatherby Fan
08-24-2013, 03:37 PM
I ended up buying a set for myself and my son,the jacket and the bib pants and beanie, its a brushed fleece very comfortable and quiet,and supposed to be windproof.

Just curious if anyone else has bought this product since my original post......pros ? Cons ?

hunter1993ap
08-24-2013, 04:35 PM
i have one, havnt really tested it out yet but its great on my dirtbike, very windproof. it isn't very waterproof so find some cover when it rains but I think it should be a good for the most part.

Whonnock Boy
11-27-2013, 12:41 AM
What's your review of the bib WF?

Weatherby Fan
11-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Well I really like it,windproof for sure,almost to warm......definitely a -0 or below gear, we had a cpl -20 days and windy and it was great.
I like the bib pants as well,when wearing them and my pack while hiking lots it doesn't drag my pants down.
Definitely need 1 size bigger then you fit.

Dutch
11-27-2013, 07:44 PM
do the bib pants make you look slimmer ,like a Michelin Pilot.....

adriaticum
11-27-2013, 07:53 PM
do the bib pants make you look slimmer ,like a Michelin Pilot.....

Lol I bet they trap farts for heat very well...

NorBC
11-27-2013, 08:26 PM
I have the jet stream in 2xl and it fits good, but could be longer, the windproof is awesome, and it holds water out pretty well. my pants are the storm front in L also fit good, I find that strange.. anyone else see notice a big difference between the jackets and pants?

hunter1993ap
11-27-2013, 08:31 PM
just put mine through a season, put it to the test. wind, snow, rain, sun. Its a good jacket, but not great. keeps you fairly warm but you really need to layer up. I am normaly a fairly warm person, I don't get cold easy but did get cold a couple days. it is really noisy if you are hunting the timber, dislike that part about it the most. also does not wick away the rain or snow, so its wet fairly fast. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars overall. not worth the price tag in my opinion.