PDA

View Full Version : Fisher-Dude

gutpile
02-24-2013, 01:43 PM
What happen to Fisher -Dude, did he get baned ?

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Hes the new red wings mascot ..he has no time for us low lifes now

ruger#1
02-24-2013, 02:07 PM
He said Frenchbar was the last straw and then left the site. Go figure

The Dawg
02-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Jimmy4x4.....

358mag
02-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Rumour has it the Fisher-Dude been hired by the NDP party to become Adrian Dix's new adviser replacing Uncle Moe Sahota

Jelvis
02-24-2013, 02:22 PM
He put so many people on the Ignore List he ran out of people to ignore.
So he and his two friends started some website for road hunting the western hemisphere. lol.
Jel .. He appears once in a while as a 4by4 .. Cha heavy chevy

REMINGTON JIM
02-24-2013, 02:49 PM
Rumour has it the Fisher-Dude been hired by the NDP party to become Adrian Dix's new adviser replacing Uncle Moe Sahota

LMAO ! what a position HEY ! :-D RJ

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 03:13 PM
He said Frenchbar was the last straw and then left the site. Go figure huh..hes 1 of my biggest fans lol

Weatherby Fan
02-24-2013, 03:17 PM
huh..hes 1 of my biggest fans lol

Frenchbar were you abusing the members again..............geez man will you ever learn......not everyone is a Leafs fan like yourself :wink::mrgreen:

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 03:20 PM
this bcgeu member snapped and had enough of the union bashing from the dood :)

Weatherby Fan
02-24-2013, 03:26 PM

LMAO that I can understand

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 03:29 PM
LMAO that I can understand

are coffee breaks are only 25 minutes not a half hour... Fisher dude doesnt know what hes talking about...

Weatherby Fan
02-24-2013, 03:31 PM
are coffee breaks are only 25 minutes not a half hour... Fisher dude doesnt know what hes talking about...

15 min every 2 hrs and 1/2hr every 4 hrs,I wrote the manual :mrgreen:

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 03:32 PM
15 min every 2 hrs and 1/2hr every 4 hrs,I wrote the manual :mrgreen: its awesome ..cant beat it.. haha

dino
02-24-2013, 03:32 PM
What happen to Fisher -Dude, did he get baned ?

I enjoyed his posts even when he was kicking the crap out of me. FD was a member with lots of color, he never made things personal and its the sites loss that members like him never post anymore. It will happen to all of us at some time except for the few that just have nothing else in their life going on and most of you guys know who you are.

ruger#1
02-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Darn you Dino, You caught me.

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 03:47 PM
FD was never banned, he stopped posting and asked for his account to be deleted. He now posts as Jimmy 4x4

Weatherby Fan
02-24-2013, 03:48 PM

Me to.........Guilty as charged :oops:

Salty
02-24-2013, 04:06 PM

He doesn't have the boogy man, he's got union members under the bed and in the closet when the lights are out he lives in constant fear, give the guy a break man. LOL

358mag
02-24-2013, 04:15 PM
FD was never banned, he stopped posting and asked for his account to be deleted. He now posts as Jimmy 4x4

Hey as a administrator aren't you supposed to keep that secret ??:twisted:

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Hey as a administrator aren't you supposed to keep that secret ??:twisted:

There is no secret. When a person asks to be deleted thier title says "guest". When they are banned their title says "banned"

358mag
02-24-2013, 04:26 PM
There is no secret. When a person asks to be deleted thier title says "guest". When they are banned their title says "banned"

Ok Boss sorry for the confusion

dino
02-24-2013, 04:52 PM
I didn't catch anyone, the amount you post tells it all. Sad really.:???: you need to be like others that ask to have their posts go back to 0 or just do it as a mod.lol

ruger#1
02-24-2013, 04:56 PM
I didn't catch anyone, the amount you post tells it all. Sad really.:???: you need to be like others that ask to have their posts go back to 0 or just do it as a mod.lol Be nice Dino. I have never picked on you. I think I even helped you out a few times. Oh well things change all the time.

dino
02-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Be nice Dino. I have never picked on you. I think I even helped you out a few times. Oh well things change all the time.
sorry bud Its hard to keep track of that shit. Ive read so many posts and pm's from guys that talk shit about each other its brutal. I really don't know which way the wind is blowing on the site today. Im just one of those guys that would defend the devil so people might learn a different perspective. Defending members like FD is just my nature. I would defend anyone on this site because I understand that the site members and the internet personalitys on here are sometimes quite different. We all love hunting and would be so polite to each other in real life, I just don't know why members have the need to be so malicious behind a computer otherwise very respectful in real life.

TexasWalker
02-24-2013, 05:33 PM
sorry bud Its hard to keep track of that shit. Ive read so many posts and pm's from guys that talk shit about each other its brutal. I really don't know which way the wind is blowing on the site today. Im just one of those guys that would defend the devil so people might learn a different perspective. Defending members like FD is just my nature. I would defend anyone on this site because I understand that the site members and the internet personalitys on here are sometimes quite different. We all love hunting and would be so polite to each other in real life, I just don't know why members have the need to be so malicious behind a computer otherwise very respectful in real life.

By the way you ass shoot deer I doubt you ever know which way the wind is blowing.

huntcoop
02-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Fisher-Dude is sitting back enjoying the Big Red Machine's whipping of the Nocups!

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 05:42 PM
him and the pooch just headed down to hooters to celebrate with a little ice cream

dino
02-24-2013, 06:58 PM
By the way you ass shoot deer I doubt you ever know which way the wind is blowing.
I know who doing a lot of blowing right now! must be from the west end.

TexasWalker
02-24-2013, 07:06 PM
I know who doing a lot of blowing right now! must be from the west end.
Negative.

And I guarantee I sleep with a hotter piece of tail every night than you've ever touched.

Maybe I'll post another taste for the boys in the female thread later:mrgreen:

GoatGuy
02-24-2013, 07:12 PM

Fisher-dude loves the Dix

gutpile
02-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Ok i notice that there are a few guys that don't post here anymore
two come to mind CanuckShooter, Simikameenslayer so what is happening
on this site ? are they getting crap smeared on them by some on this site ?
I actually miss Canuck shooter posts . Devilbear is another that is gone
what is going on ?

Big Lew
02-24-2013, 08:04 PM
A partial quote from "dino".... 'We all love hunting and would be so polite to each other in real life, I just don't know why members have the need to be so malicious behind a computer otherwise very respectful in real life.' Well said, "dino", my sentiments as well.

Surrey Boy
02-24-2013, 09:01 PM
what is going on ?

Miss them as do I. But this is a private forum with goals and an image to maintain, and some detracted from the desired content here enough to mandate their exit.

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Negative.

And I guarantee I sleep with a hotter piece of tail every night than you've ever touched.

Maybe I'll post another taste for the boys in the female thread later:mrgreen: patiently waiting lol

Spy
02-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Its normally the same idiots that keep on coming back, even after being banned, that are forever stirring the pot.Mods need to clean house there are at least two on this thread. Dino is right on the money! Hey Tex why dont you post up a picture of yourself, I bet you are a 5.2" balding & have a small dink. Guys that talk about having plenty hot tail,normally are the the biggest wankers,just saying please dont take offence, buddy !:-D

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 09:09 PM
People come people go. That's the internet. :)

People also go and come back under different names.....;)

REMINGTON JIM
02-24-2013, 09:13 PM
TexasWalker - Bill Braski - HMM ! I wonder ? :-D LOL RJ

Iltasyuko
02-24-2013, 09:23 PM
A partial quote from "dino".... 'We all love hunting and would be so polite to each other in real life, I just don't know why members have the need to be so malicious behind a computer otherwise very respectful in real life.' Well said, "dino", my sentiments as well.

If only we could somehow be forced to use our first and last names as our User ID, things would be quite different.

lovemywinchester
02-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Its normally the same idiots that keep on coming back, even after being banned, that are forever stirring the pot.Mods need to clean house there are at least two on this thread. Dino is right on the money! Hey Tex why dont you post up a picture of yourself, I bet you are a 5.2" balding & have a small dink. Guys that talk about having plenty hot tail,normally are the the biggest wankers,just saying please dont take offence, buddy !:-D

Way off Spy. This man is big enough to skin a deer like I pull the comforter off my bed. Ive seen it. Not sure about part 3 of your description and its gonna stay that way.

Spy
02-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Way off Spy. This man is big enough to skin a deer like I pull the comforter off my bed. Ive seen it. Not sure about part 3 of your description and its gonna stay that way.
Not the first time Ive got it wrong lol.:wink::wink:

The Dude
02-24-2013, 09:51 PM
what is going on ?

Canuckshooter is banned, I don't miss his endless useless threads, sorry. Nothing against the guy personally, but every time he'd start a thread, my eyes would glaze over like two timbits. Not sure what he got banned for.

Devilbear is Banned (For good reason)

Fisher Dude got scared off because some members *Ahem* wouldn't take any shit from him, and were tired of the insults. He haunts the place now as Jimmy 4x4

SimilkameenSlayer is helping run the other BC hunting site (Moderator). Never had any issues there, he seems very laid back, good guy.

Iltasyuko
02-24-2013, 09:55 PM
What about Willy442 or some name similar to that - banned?

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 10:02 PM
What about Willy442 or some name similar to that - banned?

Willy wouldn't stop talking shit about hunters that killed animals that weren't up to his standards. After repeated warnings he was banned, but he has another alias now too.

Spy
02-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Canuckshooter is banned, I don't miss his endless useless threads, sorry. Nothing against the guy personally, but every time he'd start a thread, my eyes would glaze over like two timbits. Not sure what he got banned for.

Devilbear is Banned (For good reason)

Fisher Dude got scared off because some members *Ahem* wouldn't take any shit from him, and were tired of the insults. He haunts the place now as Jimmy 4x4

SimilkameenSlayer is helping run the other BC hunting site (Moderator). Never had any issues there, he seems very laid back, good guy.

Lol thanks for the summery. Atleast it took CS 7 years to reach your post count. FD was not scared off he just got tired of listening to guys like you trying to get their post count up. Nothing against you personally dude just the way I see it.:wink::-D

frenchbar
02-24-2013, 10:13 PM
lets get this straight fisherdude was far from a saint :) ...he should still be here ..he had lots of color and character and added alot to this forum .

aggiehunter
02-24-2013, 10:17 PM
well that's better than Jimmy Hollywood....

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
lets get this straight fisherdude was far from a saint :) ...he should still be here ..he had lots of color and character and added alot to this forum .

He still is. :)

dino
02-24-2013, 10:24 PM
Lol thanks for the summery. Atleast it took CS 7 years to reach your post count. FD was not scared off he just got tired of listening to guys like you trying to get their post count up. Nothing against you personally dude just the way I see it.:wink::-D

lol.I hear ya spy. The guy could give a woodpecker a headache.:-D

The Dude
02-24-2013, 10:24 PM

What's with some of you guys and this post count BS? You don't get any money or fame for it, so who cares?
I've asked for it to be set to zero, with no response. That's where i want it, zero.
Lots of folks are realllllly hung up on this, and i don't know why.

dino
02-24-2013, 10:29 PM
He still is. :)
He meant as Fisherdude, not the new handle that you feel the need to keep reminding us about.

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 10:49 PM
He meant as Fisherdude, not the new handle that you feel the need to keep reminding us about.

It's up to him what he wants to call himself.

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 10:58 PM
What's with some of you guys and this post count BS? You don't get any money or fame for it, so who cares?
I've asked for it to be set to zero, with no response. That's where i want it, zero.
Lots of folks are realllllly hung up on this, and i don't know why.

Can't set it at zero permanently as far as I know. Post counts are essentially meaningless. They don't even actually reflect how much time a person may spend on HBC. Some guys with very low post counts have very high hours (viewing time/lurking) here.

The Dude
02-24-2013, 11:08 PM
No, not permanently, I simply wanna knock it down to a level where I stop getting people raving about my post count. I do a lot of work online right now, and when I'm waiting, I flip around other sites like HBC.
Some people get incredibly hung up on it, it seems, lol.
Take away the prize, :D I couldn't care less.

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 11:13 PM
Let them rave. What others think of someone's post count is insignificant.

The Dude
02-24-2013, 11:17 PM
I notice you keep yours down to a reasonable level *wink*

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 11:44 PM

Has nothing to do with anyone's opinions on post counts. Prior to January 1 I had several thousand posts for several years. I thought it would be amusing to see how many posts I can make in 2013 so I reset my count to zero in the new year.

Whonnock Boy
02-24-2013, 11:46 PM

Haha! Yeah, I joined at the end of 10, and I have him beat by more than 500, and he's a post whore. Something is rotten in Denmark.... :-D

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Haha! Yeah, I joined at the end of 10, and I have him beat by more than 500, and he's a post whore. Something is rotten in Denmark.... :-D

See above ;)

Gateholio
02-24-2013, 11:53 PM
A few years ago I set my count to 250 000 for a couple of weeks, just for fun. Predictably, people bitched about it for one reason or another....

Spy
02-25-2013, 12:49 AM
No, not permanently, I simply wanna knock it down to a level where I stop getting people raving about my post count. I do a lot of work online right now, and when I'm waiting, I flip around other sites like HBC.
Some people get incredibly hung up on it, it seems, lol.
Take away the prize, :D I couldn't care less.
Ok we are jealous, 5495 in two years is Freaking awesome!:shock:You carry on doing all that good work online & you should hit 6000 by the end of the month!:mrgreen::-D:mrgreen:

Steelwheels
02-25-2013, 01:03 AM
So is it really just a #s game...?? Or just having a interest in other people's business ..??

Spy
02-25-2013, 01:05 AM
So is it really just a #s game...?? Or just having a interest in other people's business ..??
I heard there was a prize.

hunter1947
02-25-2013, 03:43 AM
Now let me think ???? now it comes in my mind Fisher-Dude is missed big time on HBC as far as I am concerned he had some very good points ,knowledge ,advice for HBC members ,,try to keep away from politics with FD and you would be ok I know I did LOL ,,maybe some day he might drop in I wish him well wherever he is I for one miss FD posts..

dino
02-25-2013, 06:22 AM
Can't set it at zero permanently as far as I know. Post counts are essentially meaningless. They don't even actually reflect how much time a person may spend on HBC. Some guys with very low post counts have very high hours (viewing time/lurking) here.

They most certainly do, a guy can leave himself logged on for any amount of time and never actually be there but posting takes time and when its at all times of the day every day you don't have to be a detective to realize that this site is all they have going on, for what ever reason. I can understand it if a member was injured, sick or retired but some do fall under the "I have no life category" .

Gateholio
02-25-2013, 06:31 AM
Be forewarned before posting on HBC - Dino will use his detective skills to determine the worth of your life. If that is important to you, please contact him to determine how many posts per day are acceptable, and what time of day it is acceptable to post.

dino
02-25-2013, 08:15 AM
Be forewarned before posting on HBC - Dino will use his detective skills to determine the worth of your life. If that is important to you, please contact him to determine how many posts per day are acceptable, and what time of day it is acceptable to post.

LOL. I guess the shoe fits eh!..... Because your wearing it.

Jack Russell
02-25-2013, 08:26 AM
Less than a month to go for the spring solstice, gentlemen.

Hang in there.

Gateholio
02-25-2013, 08:44 AM
LOL. I guess the shoe fits eh!..... Because your wearing it.

Maybe you can start a thread on exactly how many posts per day and at what time of day are acceptable? Maybe you should start a ranking system or something. Then we can all see how we measure up a according to Dino. I'm sure it will be fascinating.

Big Lew
02-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Children, how about getting out there and enjoying some fresh air hunting for 'sheds' or fly fishing for spring cutthroat.:wink::-D

Gateholio
02-25-2013, 09:03 AM
God bless the Intraweb !!

ruger#1
02-25-2013, 09:34 AM
They most certainly do, a guy can leave himself logged on for any amount of time and never actually be there but posting takes time and when its at all times of the day every day you don't have to be a detective to realize that this site is all they have going on, for what ever reason. I can understand it if a member was injured, sick or retired but some do fall under the "I have no life category" .Dino. Maybe you should work a few graveyard shifts with me. Then you can sleep most of the day.

ruger#1
02-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Children, how about getting out there and enjoying some fresh air hunting for 'sheds' or fly fishing for spring cutthroat.:wink::-D Lew, Are the cutties in now? I always hit them around March April.

huntcoop
02-25-2013, 09:44 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsUHcX-hrTlUSuyAEWSSCLfwVKOc5XHmIxeKoGCjWaG4ptvUUkKg

Big Lew
02-25-2013, 09:44 AM
fry are beginning to show...

Stone Sheep Steve
02-25-2013, 09:47 AM
You guys are way too funny.

"Rumour" has it that love has turned FD into a pussycat. No one would recognize his posts as FD. most would think his account was hijacked hence the new identity:-D.

SSS

ruger#1
02-25-2013, 09:49 AM
That is a good sign. I will have to wait until the end of March. I didn't buy a fishing licence last year. I used to love catching them on the Harrison river. I caught one in Morris lake in the eighties. It was 27" long. Lots of fun.

The Hermit
02-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Fisher-dude loves the Dix

Bah Hahahahahaha funniest post of 2013!

The Hermit
02-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Even a thread ABOUT FD turned to shit! LOL Its too bad about Devilbear, and FD not being here though... both those guys at least hold strong opinions and weren't cowtowed into keeping quiet or being politically correct!

landphil
02-25-2013, 10:42 AM
"Rumour" has it that love has turned FD into a pussycat.

Did he get a new dog?:mrgreen:

ruger#1
02-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Even a thread ABOUT FD turned to shit! LOL Its too bad about Devilbear, and FD not being here though... both those guys at least hold strong opinions and weren't cowtowed into keeping quiet or being politically correct! You can use my avatar if you wish.

Gateholio
02-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Devilbear also asked me to delete his account several years ago. Then he came back for awhile, and I think he got banned at one point after. I don't recall why as I wasn't involved. I see him post at 24hr campfire.

dino
02-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Dino. Maybe you should work a few graveyard shifts with me. Then you can sleep most of the day.

LOL your preechen to the quire bud. First of all I have kids so sleep is out, and if you look you can see I posted pretty early this morning because I was called out last night. I work all kinds of shifts with an average of a 1000 hours of worked overtime every year on top of my 2000hrs of regular work. Considering how much time Im at work many will say I dont have a life , Their right about that but Im not afraid to admit it.

300H&H
02-25-2013, 04:36 PM
I think I saw him posting the other day.

He used his "new" HBC name...."Hunts4Dinks".

I hope it means small antlered deer. ;-)

houndogger
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM

"Rumour" has it that love has turned FD into a pussycat. No one would recognize his posts as FD. most would think his account was hijacked hence the new identity:-D.

SSS

Good to hear him and Steadygirl are doing well!

OutWest
02-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Some guys really want to be "rockstars".

OutWest
02-25-2013, 04:44 PM

SSS

From the fb pictures that keep popping up it sure appears that way! :-D

ruger#1
02-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Some guys really want to be "rockstars".I know I do.

frenchbar
02-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Fisherdude for Premier

d6dan
02-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Fisherdude for Premier

Man I miss my buddy Pat. He's always been there for me even if he's a Liberal supporter. Great guy. Sorry to see him leave. But, I know where to contact him.:-D

Jelvis
02-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Fisher had the most posts ever until he left. Thousands upon thousands then one day .. Poof Gone.
Must ah done something somewhere to someone to just up and leave. Caught up with him somehow?
He seemed to live in an area that was his traditional grounds, at least he had that written down in a sig.
.. Things can happen quick and make for -- big changes -- we will never know and maybe it's best this way ..
He loved his Detroit Red Wings. I see he is Jimmy 4x4 now on this here site so he's still around lol.
We still got a Doooodster.
Jel .. The Big Labowski .. What happened to RENO?

d6dan
02-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Fisher had the most posts ever until he left. Thousands upon thousands then one day .. Poof Gone.
Must ah done something somewhere to someone to just up and leave. Caught up with him somehow.
.. Things can happen quick and make for -- big changes -- we will never know and maybe it's best this way ..
We still got a Doooodster.
Jel .. The Big Labowski .. What happened to RENO?

Reno you ask? he went the way of BSBC. And he's happier I think.:confused:

Jelvis
02-25-2013, 06:59 PM
BSBC? What is that? lol. Reno just up and gone too. Another handle?
Jel ..

Spy
02-25-2013, 07:05 PM
BSBC? What is that? lol. Reno just up and gone too. Another handle?
Jel ..
BigShotsBC its where all the outcasts are hanging out these days. The New site, has a new format & growing in members numbers daily.

Jelvis
02-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Oh ok I hope they are happy he seemed like a pleasant fella. Learned a lot on here from a couple of members who helped him with the computer stuffs. Then left for some odd reason.
.. All the best to these hunters also ..
Jel ..

d6dan
02-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Oh ok I hope they are happy he seemed like a pleasant fella. Learned a lot on here from a couple of members who helped him with the computer stuffs. Then left for some odd reason.
.. All the best to these hunters also ..
Jel ..

Jeff is happier there :shock:

Ruger4
02-25-2013, 07:38 PM
he would be proud of you guys for the 100 replies in this post

eastkoot
02-25-2013, 08:12 PM
So, if I said I was related to FD, and stopped posting, could I get 10 pages of garbage???

REMINGTON JIM
02-25-2013, 08:47 PM
BigShotsBC its where all the outcasts are hanging out these days. The New site, has a new format & growing in members numbers daily.

Including you and me ? and who else ? LOL RJ

sarg
02-25-2013, 09:13 PM
i spend most of my time over there now :)

aggiehunter
02-25-2013, 09:17 PM
the good thing about FD was he had an opinion and kept to it....if you cut all this crap to the chase and we were all standing around a fire in deer camp a lot more would get resolved...

Gateholio
02-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Now that there has been all this love expressed, maybe he wants his old handle back? :)

Weatherby Fan
02-25-2013, 09:38 PM

Outcasts........you mean you have to be an outcast to join over there ??? They lied to me :confused::cry:

Salty
02-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Now that there has been all this love expressed, maybe he wants his old handle back? :)

I doubt it, he was a real .... ...... with that handle .. LMAO...