PDA

View Full Version : New Rod & Gun Club Website Launched - Have a look, Leave a comment.

ravensfoot
02-15-2013, 10:09 AM
I just finished the new web site for Ridgedale Rod & Gun Club. Have a look and let me know what you think.

http://ridgedale.net/

biggyun68
02-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Nice site - Kudos to the folks who put it togehter

bccanadian
02-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Looking good. Just a suggestion, kids get a blast out of seeing photos of them or the group from youth shoots, camps or classes.

I was the Social Events Director at Mission a few years ago.

Something to think about.:)

ravensfoot
02-15-2013, 02:03 PM
Great suggestion BCCanadian,

Kids do love that. "Hey look, i'm famous!!" The club will be gathering permission from parents at the next events so that they can post them on the site. I believe that this may only be available under the members only section though.

Citori54
02-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Well done!!

Agent Orange
02-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Good work. Much better then before!

solo
02-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Woohoo! Finally. Thanks!

dd3boss
02-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Great job! Nicely laid out and organized. I love it when a website is easy to navigate.

Steeleco
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Spectacular, well done.

knightcc
02-16-2013, 05:51 AM
Great job. I think it's great that clubs and organizations that we have an interest in are getting more tech savvy. It lets us get OUR message out better. Congrats on a very slick site.

r106
02-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Great job. I was wondering why the old one wasn't updated. This one is way better

Ride Red
02-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Nice to see a modern site, good work.

Steeleco
02-16-2013, 08:54 AM
I believe that this may only be available under the members only section though.

Was just looking at the site and saw that part. Are we getting log in info in the mail soon. I didn't get anything with my cards for 2013? Thx

Also when I click on the events tab I get pretty much the same page. Having trouble finding the range closure calendar. I'm sure I'll find it but some of our older less tech savvy members may not?

r106
02-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Was just looking at the site and saw that part. Are we getting log in info in the mail soon. I didn't get anything with my cards for 2013? Thx

Also when I click on the events tab I get pretty much the same page. Having trouble finding the range closure calendar. I'm sure I'll find it but some of our older less tech savvy members may not?

X2 about the sign in info

For the calender go to events scroll down and click on the tab that says Full Calender

Steeleco
02-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Go it Thx. I found it also in the "about section" but it took a few more clicks than your route. It may be easier with a tab of it's own on the home page. I trust many members log in to find that and that alone?

r106
02-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Go it Thx. I found it also in the "about section" but it took a few more clicks than your route. It may be easier with a tab of it's own on the home page. I trust many members log in to find that and that alone?

I agree. 99% of the time when I go to the site I'm looking to see calender.

ravensfoot
02-18-2013, 12:50 PM

Hi Steelco,

I would email either of these two in regards to the log-in info: membership@ridgedale.net and/or webmaster@ridgedale.net

Regarding the Events: Clicking on either the Events button or the Events drop-down will bring you to the same place, yes, it addresses both ways that people interact with web navigation.

Range Closure Calendar: Select Events -> the Calendar and then you can scroll down and there is a "Full Calendar" button that takes you to the full schedule. I may end up moving that button to the top of the page to make it easier to find. It can also be found under About -> Schedule

Thank you for your feedback!

ravensfoot
02-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Great points,

I will see about adding the full calendar button somewhere on the home page.

Thanks again for the great feedback.