PDA

View Full Version : Coywolves Show on 3

doddatto
02-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Iv been watching it and is really interesting, they use to hate eachother and now are mating. in a couple years there is going to be a new high bread of wolves!

doddatto
02-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Just to add to this, looking for a hunting buddy outa the lower mainland, iv been waiting for my pal since dec 27 and still waiting just do my phone interview. im hoping and im sure i will get out for bear spring hunt let me know guys

seymourpats1
02-14-2013, 10:31 PM
It is a great show. very interesting. They have there place. I always believed hunters need to hunt the ungulates and the carnivores. I never news eastern coyotes naturally were much bigger than ours.

boxhitch
02-14-2013, 10:43 PM
I missed the beginnig
Why is Suzuki calling them coywolves and everyone else called them coyotes ?

doddatto
02-15-2013, 10:02 AM
because they are mixing, before they used to hate each other, but when the English settlers Came to north America they where forced in each other territory, then started mating.

doddatto
02-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Im From the east, i got a cottage off of highway 117 just before bricebridge its nice out there, they have became a big problem to the cottage country up there all u hear is how coywolves stealin ppls dogs and small children. The Crappy part is i dont get to go up their often enough, and people love to brake in, im thinking about selling it,.....

Stone Sheep Steve
02-15-2013, 10:51 AM
The faces on a couple of those yotes did look like they had some wolf mixed in.

That lady who they interviewed who loved seeing them WILL lose her dog sooner or later.

SSS

doddatto
02-15-2013, 11:03 AM
LOl no crap lol funny how it was 3 feet behind her, and she didnt even noticed.... what pissed me off is when the TORONTO POLICE( which are full of young punks riding there high horse) shot one for it protecting its young.... like it made me really pissed. u go in to there territory, and you think hes just going to leave.... ughh i doubt it was even a threat. RmCp are alot better then the City cops, Dont get me wrong i respect Cops, i just dont respect the ones that abuse there powers, Toronto is reallly bad for this!