PDA

View Full Version : expedition wolf

just hunt
02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
On the discovery channel right now!!!!!

Steeleco
02-13-2013, 06:09 PM
It's on the hi def channel later tonight and then again some time tomorrow morning. Got the PVR set so I don't have to deal with commercials!!

jikjak
02-13-2013, 06:56 PM
awesome, just set my pvr to record it as well.

seymourpats1
02-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Hey, another good wolf program on now. 'Nature" PBS. Wolves and buffalo, of wood national in Alberta, I've seen it I thought its good

rcar
02-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Set the PVR a week ago to record it. Hopefully will have some time tonight to watch.

just hunt
02-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Wasn't that great but i sure like the American ranchers views.

Gunner
02-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Pro wolf propaganda of the first degree,brought to you by the same idiots that brought about the introduction of the Canadian Timber wolf to Yellowstone,Montana and Idaho.Want some true numbers?Yellowstone elk herd pre wolf introduction,12,500.At the present,approximately 4,500.The elk herd will survive,but the number of tags issued in Wyoming and Montana have been cut dramatically,with a number of seasons eliminated entirely.Same in Idaho.This is the true aim of the wolf introductionists,enough elk to keep the wolves fed,but none available for hunting.They are succeeding.This week because of the fact that a Yellowstone wolf is wandering Northern California it has been proposed that coyote hunting be banned in case some hunter can't tell the difference and shoots the wolf by mistake.These people are the same idiots that support a grizzly hunting ban in BC and the reintroduction of large herds of bison on the US prairies(private land?Too bad)They will never give up.Gunner

E.V.B.H.
02-14-2013, 05:32 PM
I could only watch half of it, I changed the channel when I found myself yelling at the tv. The only anti wolf views they show are aging ranchers, so it made it look like only people from an old school mindset have any problems with them. No biologist or even younger ranchers or outdoors people were interviewed, maybe they were later in the show, but the way it was going I doubt it.

jikjak
02-14-2013, 05:57 PM
was an interesting show, i think people just have to find the right balance. its good to be able to hunt wolves but i dont think they should be completely eradicated from a region.

that BC coastal wolf they showed near the beginning looked so much like my dog! ill have to be careful when im with him out in the bush, i bet someone would shoot him.