PDA

View Full Version : C.O.R.E. courses?

Greenhead
12-18-2006, 12:33 PM
I have a buddy looking to take the course, does anyone know of one near Abbotsford or Mission, any info or numbers would be great!
Thanks for the help.
GH

MooseSpotter
12-18-2006, 12:59 PM
You might check out Hub Sports in Abbotsford. I'm not sure about
there number but they sell the core book there.

cheers

Kevin21
12-18-2006, 01:02 PM
http://www.bcwf.bc.ca/

Good luck

Dad and son
12-21-2006, 12:31 AM
As I was searching for a CORE instructor for my kids in the last few years I came across 2 basic types of instructors. Some instructors teach a very long and detailed course and there are some who teach a very basic condensed course. The first would interest you if you are new to hunting. If you are experienced and simply need the certificate you might consider an instructor who teaches a condensed course. Let me know what you are looking for and I might have some suggestions.

hoochie
12-21-2006, 08:25 AM
ridgedale rod and Gun in Abby...
dont expect to get a call from doug an time in the near future though... a friend of mine tried getting ahold of him for three months.. then ended up going some place else to get it done.. then doug called.. Uh ya.. Im running a course..?"
They do a great job, but they need to work on thier PR a little bit more.

PAL / CoreDoug604-857-5481 (H) dtanner@shaw.ca (dtanner@shaw.ca)

Greenhead
12-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks guys, its for a friend in mission. We found some names on the site mentioned above. I recomended that he take the more in depth course, to be sure they cover everything, and that he knows and remembers it all!
GH