PDA

View Full Version : forced to duck hunt

lip_ripper00
02-07-2013, 10:35 PM
This thread that thread, aaaa what the hell. I have met some great people in the last 18 months, one fairly new to hunting western Canada, 2 new to the country. We all love to hunt, and I have had some great hunts with them.
I have learned this past couple of years: It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase. I helped them get their spring bear,they had moose draws in 7A ( I had never hunted the area) but with a few days scouting and some know how (31 degrees in Williams Lake) when we went through) we killed 2 bulls, new hunters first big game (less black bears). We hunted deer in Queen Charlottes in January.

So in the off season they are trying to teach me how to kill ducks and geese, I have grown up in the lower mainland and had limited fowling experiance. Been to vgc trap shooting and I suck! New shooter, shooting sporting clays with a pump I was laugh at ....... a lot:mrgreen:.

So I was taken pity on and one of these fine gentleman gave/sold me a new auto Stoeger m2000 OOOoooh I'm impressed. All of these guys hunt ducks any open season So hopefully shooting trap/ sporting claysI can get some practice, and I can double my last years harvest of 2 ducks.

Steeleco
02-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Your stories about good guns and how you happen across them is really starting to PISS me off LOL Class clown is fitting!!

lip_ripper00
02-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Your stories about good guns and how you happen across them is really starting to PISS me off LOL Class clown is fitting!!

Get over it, wait until you hear where my new job is taking me..........not on this continent.

Lozzie
02-09-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry but, the name lip_ripper makes me think of a "Queef" please tell me that's not what inspired your handle. :)

Steeleco
02-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Get over it, wait until you hear where my new job is taking me..........not on this continent.

Do they have huntable game? Where do I send my resume!!! I still hate you :mrgreen:

lip_ripper00
02-09-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry but, the name lip_ripper makes me think of a "Queef" please tell me that's not what inspired your handle. :)

Ya well, it's a fishing term, something you may not know anything about. But for the life of me I don't see how you get pussy fart out of lip ripper. "Lozzie" now that's a name that conjures up some visions:mrgreen:

lip_ripper00
02-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Do they have huntable game? Where do I send my resume!!! I still hate you :mrgreen:

Not much for huntable game...... but a short plane ride and your in hunting paradise!

Lozzie
02-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Oh, fishing. Now it makes sense, I didn't make the connection and I do fish, sometimes effectively. Lozzie is a family nickname a variant of my last name which most struggle to spell or pronounce. ;0

Ya well, it's a fishing term, something you may not know anything about. But for the life of me I don't see how you get pussy fart out of lip ripper. "Lozzie" now that's a name that conjures up some visions:mrgreen: